APD Deal: MixBox by IK Multimedia - 85% Off

cclarry

Thanks for the heads up.

MixBox is currently on sale on the IKM website for 99 € + 20% VAT for 119 € total. At the current exchange rate, that's around $128.50. Even though APD has my address in France, I was able to pay with my USD PayPal account, so I saved almost $100 over IKM's sale price. Purchased, downloaded and installed!

• Like 3

A quick FYI on the extra Signature Presets...

They need to be downloaded separately from the main MixBox install in the IKM Product Manager (there's a "Presets" tab). The .zip files are named for the person who created the presets. As is typical of IKM, the file structure varies, with some a level or two deeper. I extracted the lowest level folder. I deleted the Mac .ds and install how-to files if they existed and deleted the "Signature Presets - " part of each folder name, leaving just the producer's name. I then created a "Signature Presets" folder under the MixBus "Rack Presets" folder and moved the 6 signature presets folders into it.

I hate stupid deep nesting that adds zero value or usefulness.

One other cool thing I noticed was that the new Sunset Sound Reverb Collection presets that are mentioned in the "What's New in v1.5" notes as available for purchase were INCLUDED, installed and registered when installing MixBox. I thought I was going to have to purchase them separately. 👍

Edited by John Maar
  • Like 3

It isn't a processor hog on my machine, but, as I recall, it does use more resources than many of my other professing plugins. 

I picked this same deal up last year and am very happy with MixBox. It initially caused a crash in a project, but the problem has never happened again. I would definitely recommend this deal. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Thanks 1