Is it time for another lame music cartoon?

1 hour ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

am I missing something relevant/topical/important that makes this humorous?

Come on man, it's obviously the juxtaposition between the braying mob's ironic intent and the fact that the apparent subject of their collective rage lives in house number 12 rather than the far more pressing issue that the local council have announced their intent to only empty the bins bi-weekly from next month in order to facilitate then new fortnightly bin-men's story hour at local libraries.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, paulo said:

Come on man, it's obviously the juxtaposition between the braying mob's ironic intent and the fact that the apparent subject of their collective rage lives in house number 12 rather than the far more pressing issue that the local council have announced their intent to only empty the bins bi-weekly from next month in order to facilitate then new fortnightly bin-men's story hour at local libraries.

Drag story hour please...get your facts right :-)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Xoo said:

Drag story hour please...get your facts right :-)

That's like so 2023. You need to move with the times..... 2024 is all about day-glo workwear and the faint whiff of bin juice only partially masked by Lynx Africa.

7 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

♫ banjo and tuba.jpg

5 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

I'll profess my ignorance here - am I missing something relevant/topical/important that makes this humorous?

The townfolk are outraged at the lack of mid-range?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

I'll profess my ignorance here - am I missing something relevant/topical/important that makes this humorous?

The townsfolk have developed an appetite for blood after they systematically lynched and eliminated the harmonica, accordion and bagpipe player . 

Kenny

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paulo said:

That's like so 2023. You need to move with the times..... 2024 is all about day-glo workwear and the faint whiff of bin juice only partially masked by Lynx Africa.

I stand corrected.

2 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

He he - I'm still none the wiser :S

I will agree with ya. Even went back and took a long look... 

I even noticed the 12 on the door the first time I saw it...