I got permission! Giving away some products from Yurt Rock

fpoir

This is super nice. Did you buy the everything bundle and you are giving away your duplicates? Was wondering how I would handle that situation since they dont offer an upgrade option when I reached out. 

6 minutes ago, kevin H said:

This is super nice. Did you buy the everything bundle and you are giving away your duplicates? Was wondering how I would handle that situation since they dont offer an upgrade option when I reached out. 

The price on the bundle was so low over the holidays that it was a good deal, even with all the duplication

But I did have to think about it before buying

28 minutes ago, fpoir said:

The price on the bundle was so low over the holidays that it was a good deal, even with all the duplication

But I did have to think about it before buying

Thanks, yea my same thoughts.  Except I got distracted by couple other libraries so didn’t pull trigger, maybe next time :)  Yurt Rock on 🤘 

“Yurt Rock is owned and run by Ryan Gruss, who formerly owned the Loop Loft before Native Instruments purchased it.”

Interesting. Got lots of Loop Loft back in the day. Good to know the same dedication to great grooves is available at Yurt Rock. 
Thanks, fpoir!

• Like 1