Sonible - Smart:EQ4 coming December 20th

Kirean

5 minutes ago, bluzdog said:

Oh sh*t! I think I messed up: Sonible smart:EQ 3 Intelligent Equalizer with Cross-Channel Processing Plug-In (Upgrade from Smart EQ 1 or 2, Download 

Might still work. Come across a few upgrades that were simply full new licences. 

5 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Do you get to keep your Smart EQ 3?

In other words, Does the upgrade let you keep the old version and you have the new version too OR does it overwrite the old version forcing you to only have Smart EQ 4?

You can keep it. Anything else would be INSANE and break all existing projects.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2023 at 7:17 AM, SmokeyJ628 said:

I bought v. 3 for Black Friday and it qualified me for a free upgrade. That's a nice surprise.

This recent Black Friday 2023?

I've bought mine from JRRShop in April 2023.. And I've also bought 3 other plugins of Sonible.  You'd think the upgrade would be free for any owner before Black Friday 🧐

Maybe I'll just stop buying from Sonible.  Speak with my money.  There's thousands of other plugins developers.  Plus, I already own plugins that practically do the same thing.

4 hours ago, El Diablo said:

This recent Black Friday 2023?

I've bought mine from JRRShop in April 2023.. And I've also bought 3 other plugins of Sonible.  You'd think the upgrade would be free for any owner before Black Friday 🧐

Maybe I'll just stop buying from Sonible.  Speak with my money.  There's thousands of other plugins developers.  Plus, I already own plugins that practically do the same thing.

Yes, this Black Friday.  I'd say it's pretty standard for a grace period just before a new release.  Otherwise, you have someone who buys a version that is immediately out of date a couple of weeks later.  That's typically how these things work.

You had 8 months to use it that I didn't have.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, SmokeyJ628 said:

Yes, this Black Friday.  I'd say it's pretty standard for a grace period just before a new release.  Otherwise, you have someone who buys a version that is immediately out of date a couple of weeks later.  That's typically how these things work.

You had 8 months to use it that I didn't have.

Oh.  Now I understand.

7 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

For anybody considering the full version (i.e., not upgrade), you may want to check if you have received an email from Audio Plugin Deals with a loyalty code for getting it for $65.

I got a code for $60 off! I don't need it.

• Like 1