❄️Zero-G Winter Savings - up to 80% off! ❄️

cclarry

14 hours ago, laglag said:

ETHERA EVI 2 "vbevi2-rau56e" $0.01

ETHERA Soundscapes 2.0  "vbss2-2pr9fg" $0.01

wow!😱

Installed!!

You won the internet for the day.. I was buying these before I even knew exactly what it was I was buying 🤣

They're not something I would normally buy (now that I know what they are!), but they are quite interesting and I'm sure will be useful and fun at times.

Nice find 🙂

• Like 2

12 hours ago, paulo said:

I guess I must be missing something as to me they seem like an awful lot of HD space taken up just to be able to add some random wailing here and there.

When it comes to EVI 2.0, over 15GB of the total 23GB are instruments  - which includes Felt Piano, basses, pads, guitars, textures, percussion, drums, drum loops, sfx, etc. Some of it is quite good imo, although there's A LOT of filler.

In total, there are about 250 instrument .nki & snapshot files that are not vocal related.  I was actually surprised how diverse the collection is. 

Definitely worth it for $0.01 imo. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

When it comes to EVI 2.0, over 15GB of the total 23GB are instruments  - which includes Felt Piano, basses, pads, guitars, textures, percussion, drums, drum loops, sfx, etc. Some of it is quite good imo, although there's A LOT of filler.

In total, there are about 250 instrument .nki & snapshot files that are not vocal related.  I was actually surprised how diverse the collection is. 

Definitely worth it for $0.01 imo. 

Totally agree
I bought it a few years ago because of that

It is very versatile IMO

Edited by Niky Serrano
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Carl Ewing said:

over 15GB of the total 23GB are instruments  - which includes Felt Piano, basses, pads, guitars, textures, percussion, drums, drum loops, sfx, etc. Some of it is quite good imo, although there's A LOT of filler.

Over 15GB worth by the sound of it...😁