V Collection 8 ProAudiostar thread removed?

Lee D

23 minutes ago, Lee D said:

Out of curiosity what about it looks weird and not right?

i placed my order. shows up as waiting to process on pp and cc site. i can't log into the Prostar  site anymore.. when i finally got in.. it shows no orders placed. no emals yet from them. i ain't gonna deal with them. too weird. too many red flags.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

i placed my order. shows up as waiting to process on pp and cc site. i can't log into the Prostar  site anymore.. when i finally got in.. it shows no orders placed. no emals yet from them. i ain't gonna deal with them. too weird. too many red flags.

Fair enough!  I'm waiting for my S/N still.  I'm guessing it's a small operation and there's probably one or two people divvying out the serial #'s as they process the orders.  If I don't see anything today I'll contact them.  I paid with Paypal so worst case I file a claim.

11 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Definitely not.   I've been there before and it appears different.  Hijacked?

Even the math is wrong on that product.

Maybe we're seeing different sites?  When I go there it seems normal and has a valid SSL certificate and secure connection.  The math is fine as well.  I'm in the US.

After placing the order I got an order confirmation email that is pretty normal as well.  Just waiting on the serial number.

Edited by Lee D
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Definitely not.   I've been there before and it appears different.  Hijacked?

Even the math is wrong on that product.

I see nothing wrong V collection 9 is 299 and this is 49 , what's wrong if u r getting lisence that work

14 minutes ago, Lee D said:

I'm pretty syked, I used this to get the $49 Pigments.  V-Collection 8 + Pigments for $100. . . that's a GOOD DEAL

That's a great deal. Arturia is a top notch developer, IMO, consistently excellent. Thanks for reporting back so others -- including me -- can know this shop is legit.