Bringing Joy

steve@baselines.com

Fiona Lunney from Australia wrote this Christmas tune and performs the vocals.  Recorded and Produced at Baselines Designs Studio in Boston. 

https://baselines.com/?p=6946

I hope everyone here is having a great Christmas season and is at peace with your family and friends.  Life is fleeting and while we may be miniscule in the realm of the universe as a whole, we are all important in the moment. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Keith Wilby said:

It's a damned sight better than the Xmas song I once tried to write 🤣

Only critiques I have are that I find the intro a bit uninviting, if that makes sense, and I find the mastering a tad harsh, but otherwise, great job 👍

Hi Keith - thanks for the feedback.  Once I signed up for the UAD Spark program, I decided to go back and redo a bunch of the songs I finished before I had the UAD stuff.  I bet that this is where the harshness comes in.  I am almost positive I overuse new toys for a while until somebody says something 🙂

• Like 1

Being more a Pagan Yule type of Wookiee until the  Shaman gives the word celebrations don't begin.

Back to this, I don't know if you fixed the piano yet but it still seem a bit over the top for me. Otherwise very much what I would expect mix wise for you Steve. :) 

• Like 1

On 12/15/2023 at 8:06 AM, Wookiee said:

Being more a Pagan Yule type of Wookiee until the  Shaman gives the word celebrations don't begin.

Back to this, I don't know if you fixed the piano yet but it still seem a bit over the top for me. Otherwise very much what I would expect mix wise for you Steve. :) 

Thanks for stopping by - I did bring one of the pianos down a little on this, but probably can stand to come down more!