Ki$$ as avatars????

hockeyjx

Most people will charge as much as the market will bear.

If it costs too much to see them, just don't go.

I'm old enough to remember when kids could afford concert tickets. But that was a long time ago.

And yes, I'm an old man, still gigging, to senior citizens. I actually chose that market when I was 40. Here in Florida, it's a big market, with much more job security than the bars gave us at the time. And DJs were taking the biz away from live musicians in the young folks' bars.

We played Sinatra, Miller, Basie, Ellington songs, and eventually introduced Elvis and the early rockers, as the elders died off and the next generation moved in. Then Beatles, and on and on. When Rap gets to the senior market, I'll retire. I just can't talk that fast.

I see no problem with Kiss, Stones, McCartney or any other entertainer still performing. It's not what we do, it's what we are.

Notes ♫

• Like 2

1 hour ago, michaelhanson said:

I think the public and the market determine what lives on.  Hey, if it sells, why not.  It’s a nice retirement plan . 

I agree, and I bet the public rejects this as a whole. That said, it is crappy and low quality. In a marketing sense, it was absolutely ill-timed ...you create demand by being scarce/exclusive/etc.
If Gene and Paul aren't set for life at this point, well, they are a special kind of stupid IMO. Again, from a guy who has followed them since 1976 and has more collectibles then most could shake a stick at, I squarely put this on GREED.

Edited by hockeyjx

On 12/5/2023 at 8:03 AM, Sheens said:

VIP tickets to meet Gene & Paul start at 4000 $ 

x10 = 40,000

x100 = 400,000

x1000 = 4mil.

Do ya'll think there is at least 100 people would buy these tickets?

If you don't think there's 1000 people that will pay that, your not understanding the power of KISS.

Believe me, there's at least 1000 people that will pay for those tickets.

UFB!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grem said:

x10 = 40,000

x100 = 400,000

x1000 = 4mil.

Do ya'll think there is at least 100 people would buy these tickets?

If you don't think there's 1000 people that will pay that, your not understanding the power of KISS.

Believe me, there's at least 1000 people that will pay for those tickets.

UFB!!!

Indeed. And I know at least a few of them.

Seems exorbitant to me, but then again, I used to spend even more than that on smokes, and that was over a decade ago. Not counting what I wasted in bars.

• Like 1

lol, no 4000 was just a quick wild guess what a VIP + meet/greet would be.

say Grem, you naming them numbers/counting  $$$  like a pro there ! 

I utterly hate Gene/Paul sorry (liking Ace though)

Edited by Sheens

7 hours ago, Sheens said:

4000 was just a quick wild guess what a VIP + meet/great would be.

Oh... ok! LOL :) 

7 hours ago, Sheens said:

say Grem, you naming them numbers/counting  $$$ like a pro there !

I saw that figure, and thought for a second... They gonna make a killing!!

But seriously, you get a nice convention room, dress it up real nice and put some good  food with decent wine for the fans while they anticipate meeting the group.... You would still make millions!!! 

• Haha 1

$250 merchandise voucher to be used in the KISS “End of the Road” online merchandise store

Spend $1500 with us and we will give you a chance to spend some more with us in our store!! They make $$$ coming and going!!

Personal Photo Opportunity with KISS

They gonna send the other two flunkies out there to take the pic with ya!! Maybe!!!

LOL!

Edited by Grem
  • Haha 1