Toontrack Black Friday Deals Round 2

cclarry

35 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

So the deals are cumulative. 

Any opinions on EZMix. I am thinking about EZMix and a couple of expansions, but then I can probably achieve similar results with the FX I have already. 

EZMIx is for the "quick fix" and yes, you most likely can achieve the same results, but the question
becomes "time".  The amount of time you spend getting those same results vs. just getting those results.
Demo and see if it would benefit you timewise...that's the ticket with EZMix

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

So the deals are cumulative. 

Any opinions on EZMix. I am thinking about EZMix and a couple of expansions, but then I can probably achieve similar results with the FX I have already. 

I've had it a long time and regularly use it. I really don't have the expertise as a mixer to put together pro level effects chains to get that same level of quality sounds on my own,  so for me it's great. I own the lead vocal pack, so there's nothing else in this sale that interests me. 

8 hours ago, cclarry said:

EZMIx is for the "quick fix" and yes, you most likely can achieve the same results, but the question
becomes "time".  The amount of time you spend getting those same results vs. just getting those results.
Demo and see if it would benefit you timewise...that's the ticket with EZMix

What I figured, a time saver, as I could get it for $33 including the dreaded VAT from Best Service I decided to buy it. I will hold fire on expansions for the moment.  I am also hoping for occasional "happy accidents" applying random patches to sounds to see what transpires.