everyPlugin - FabFilter sale ~37% off (Pro-Q 3 - $106.24 / Essentials Bundle $225.03 / + others & upgrades of course)

Kirean

• Kirean changed the title to everyPlugin - FabFilter sale ~37% off (Pro-Q 3 - $106.24 / Essentials Bundle $225.03 / + others & upgrades of course)
4 hours ago, Fleer said:

The one and only bundle you need. 
FabFilter Total Bundle. 
Or the Creative one. 

I don't own any Fab Filter plugins, but it seems like everyone I know who is a pro or a very serious amateur has praised FabFilter as the best in the business. If I wasn't already down the road with their competitors, and heavily reliant on AI tools, I would surely be picking this up. 

• Like 2

For mostly vocals (as well as instrument vst’s), is pro-r usually preferred more over liquid sonics seventh heaven or one of their verb plugins? Or is it the other way around? Their sale is also coming up and not sure which company to go with. Assuming pro r is more of a one trick pony(?), also not sure of all the difference between bricasti vs algorithmic reverbs but curious what you all use in mixes primarily.

4 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I don't own any Fab Filter plugins, but it seems like everyone I know who is a pro or a very serious amateur has praised FabFilter as the best in the business. If I wasn't already down the road with their competitors, and heavily reliant on AI tools, I would surely be picking this up. 

tempting for me too. but i am heavily invested in softube as my premium effects plugins.

but i have been seeing so many people using Pro Q and Pro C.  The essentials bundle for me if I were to get it.

37 minutes ago, dumbquestions said:

For mostly vocals (as well as instrument vst’s), is pro-r usually preferred more over liquid sonics seventh heaven or one of their verb plugins? Or is it the other way around? Their sale is also coming up and not sure which company to go with. Assuming pro r is more of a one trick pony(?), also not sure of all the difference between bricasti vs algorithmic reverbs but curious what you all use in mixes primarily.

Pro-R is a workhorse. All-in-one algo reverb. 
If I had to keep three verbs:

FabFilter Pro-R for algo

EastWest Spaces II for convo

Zynaptig Adaptiverb for creative

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, dumbquestions said:

This is a very subjective question. I find Pro-R extremely cold. It has it's uses, but I rarely use it because I find it lifeless / sterile. no matter what the source is.

I love Cinematic Rooms Pro & Seventh Heaven. I think CRP is the best reverb on the market - for pretty much any instrument, and by a wide margin.  But some people feel the same about Pro-R. This is really something that needs to be demo'd in order to make a decision. 

But honestly, Valhalla DSP reverbs are $50 and I'd be entirely happy if these were my only options. But if I had a few hundred to spend on reverbs, my choice would the CRP. Again, totally subjective.

Edited by Carl Ewing
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

This is a very subjective question. I find Pro-R extremely cold. It has it's uses, but I rarely use it because I find it lifeless / sterile. no matter what the source is.

I love Cinematic Rooms Pro & Seventh Heaven. I think CRP is the best reverb on the market - for pretty much any instrument, and by a wide margin.  But some people feel the same about Pro-R. This is really something that needs to be demo'd in order to make a decision. 

But honestly, Valhalla DSP reverbs are $50 and I'd be entirely happy if these were my only options. But if I had a few hundred to spend on reverbs, my choice would the CRP. Again, totally subjective.

Precisely it was intended to be a subjective question, but this is exactly the type of answer I’m looking for so thank you. I currently don’t have the local harddrive space to fit a demo for seventh heaven but if I bought it I would be motivated to make some sacrifices there. At least for right now just trying to get an idea based on mostly subjective opinions of what’s out there. May give CRP a demo though, looks like just 200mb to install. Thought it was more since SHP is a whopping 10gbs. So far Pro-R seems to have the easiest workflow but I could be wrong. I like valhalla for adding color  

Edited by dumbquestions
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dumbquestions said:

Precisely it was intended to be a subjective question, but this is exactly the type of answer I’m looking for so thank you. I currently don’t have the local harddrive space to fit a demo for seventh heaven but if I bought it I would be motivated to make some sacrifices there. At least for right now just trying to get an idea based on mostly subjective opinions of what’s out there. May give CRP a demo though, looks like just 200mb to install. Thought it was more since SHP is a whopping 10gbs. So far Pro-R seems to have the easiest workflow but I could be wrong. I like valhalla for adding color  

I'd agree here - Pro-R has some incredible features - especially with the addition of ducking in the v2 version. It's really an incredible piece of software, like all FabFilter stuff. I would never need another reverb again if Pro-R, with all its features, sounded like Cinematic Rooms. But honestly, those Pro-R features really make it versatile, I just find it takes way too long to get a sound I like out of it. Perhaps it's too transparent / clean, whereas I like grain / color (my second favorite reverb is UADs Lexicon 224 because it's so messy sounding imo)

• Like 2