Universal Audio UAD Signature Edition Crossgrade from ANY other UAD Bundle ($142.50)

MusicMan

I have uad1 account from year of 2008(include only uad1 plugins with came from standart version). I added free la2a few days before.

I bought this deal and now 44 plugins in my account. 

I can use with uad-2, Apollo and Native (no hardware need).

Edited by EscMusic
  • Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

27 minutes ago, Pluto Gabo said:

Worked for me too! I'm just wondering if they will add the Sound City reverb later, since it's not showing as part of the licenses.

image.thumb.png.23a4cc967fb378736975646c62f5e1dd.png

According to this it's coming soon (screenshot from the Signature Bundle page.)

Then again. UA isn't stranger to false advertising and empty promises 🤯

Also bit on the deal. I can live with the price I paid, although I'm sure they'll discount it next week again. Also I now have 4 activations for the items that were in Diamond Bundle. Yay? I can start a production farm! But I guess most of all, this pays for the luxury of ignoring UA drama for a while.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Kirean said:

image.thumb.png.23a4cc967fb378736975646c62f5e1dd.png

According to this it's coming soon (screenshot from the Signature Bundle page.)

Then again. UA isn't stranger to false advertising and empty promises 🤯

Also bit on the deal. I can live with the price I paid, although I'm sure they'll discount it next week again. Also I now have 4 activations for the items that were in Diamond Bundle. Yay? I can start a production farm! But I guess most of all, this pays for the luxury of ignoring UA drama for a while.

It's part of it. Already activated on my iLok.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

I had a feeling when they offered the Essentials Bundle for $49 that something like this would pop up...
but I was expecting twice the price, which would still be a good deal!

I must admit, I was almost going to pull the trigger at $299, considering the addition of Sound City. Hard to resist at this new price though : )

• Like 6