Phil Speiser- the build - free until 11/23

kevin H

kept seeing his ads on YouTube and looked interesting. Saw he has a BF freebie so good time to try them out.

https://philspeiser.com/product/the_build/

CREATE STUNNING BUILD-UPS WITH A FEW CLICKS

Making a drop or chorus stand out is all about the tension.

Usually, in music production, you either reuse the same buildup loops over and over, or you start from zero – searching for the right samples, combining various plugins, layering samples, arranging them meticulously, processing each layer, creating risers with a synth, applying intricate filtering, editing every tiny detail, and juggling multiple plugins yourself.

THE_BUILD simplifies this process. Now, you can quickly choose a ready-made buildup or create your own unique one with just a few clicks.

With THE_BUILD, crafting amazing build-ups, no matter how complex, is easier than ever before.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

Nice, thanks.

I also see his ads a lot, but on Instagram. Not for "The_Build", but for "The_Instrument", which looks quite promising.

I'm a little skeptical when something is very present in ads but so little present outside of the ads. Meaning, nobody else sells it, nobody seems to talk about it. It would basically be non-existent without the ads.
Does anyone have "The_Instrument"? If yes, is it good? I know they have a 30 day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee, but I hate asking for a refund.
It's one of the plugins that I'd be tempted to buy if it was like 50% off on Black Friday.

if it is crashing flstudio and you have similar issue, find solution below:

Open the Plugin Wrapper of the plugin and under troubleshooting, activate "Use fixed size buffers".

This should fix the issue!

Edited by Vst0nE
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, audioschmaudio said:

Nice, thanks.

I also see his ads a lot, but on Instagram. Not for "The_Build", but for "The_Instrument", which looks quite promising.

I'm a little skeptical when something is very present in ads but so little present outside of the ads. Meaning, nobody else sells it, nobody seems to talk about it. It would basically be non-existent without the ads.
Does anyone have "The_Instrument"? If yes, is it good? I know they have a 30 day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee, but I hate asking for a refund.
It's one of the plugins that I'd be tempted to buy if it was like 50% off on Black Friday.

not sure if worth it but when you install thebuild, there is lucky wheel to play game upto 20times to get discount

i got 45%  off coupon on anything, it is tight to email however

think if you have a scaler you do not need theinstrument

Edited by Vst0nE
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Vst0nE said:

if it is crashing flstudio and you have similar issue, find solution below:

Open the Plugin Wrapper of the plugin and under troubleshooting, activate "Use fixed size buffers".

This should fix the issue!

image.png.bf133395e82aaf592f7373d0d55ca467.png

Thanks for the info. This fixed the timing issue with bad latency handling I was having with a different plugin.

Edited by TheSteven