Plugin Alliance Cyber Season

satya

• satya changed the title to Plugin Alliance Cyber Season

New Amek Console was what I've waited all year to use a Forever29 on, and come to find out it is likely a massive resource hog.

(Yet to be tested myself).  

Where the 9099 on the other hand is quite efficient.  Making it even easier to pass on some of this stuff.  Glad I got in when the getting was good though there is a ton of stuff I bought that I haven't used and don't need.

• Like 2

On 11/13/2023 at 5:50 PM, Yan Filiatrault said:

There was an lower intro price when they were introduced, but no sale ever since.

I guess I'll just pick it up 1 Jan 2024 then. I can make my 10 choices on 1 Jan 2025 but will have the year to decide which I want.

As of right now, I just don'town:
Louder Than Liftoff Silver Bullet mk2
THX Spatial Creator
bx_console AMEK 200

Even if all three went on sale at 50% off that would be $500, so $300 for the year is the next best alternative to my stupidly stopping my F29 sub at the end of life for it.

Edited by Bapu
  • Great Idea 2

3 hours ago, Bapu said:

Even if all three went on sale at 50% off that would be $336, so $300 for the year is the next best alternative to my stupidly stopping my F29 sub at the end of life for it.

You can buy F29's at the usual marketplaces. They will be more than $29 but, if you only need 3 they will be much cheaper than $300 for the lot

• Great Idea 4

3 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

You can buy F29's at the usual marketplaces. They will be more than $29 but, if you only need 3 they will be much cheaper than $300 for the lot

I regret not keeping my subscription because even if I had only picked like 2 plugins a year I could have easily sold unused codes every month. I cancelled it during my anti-PA phase where I uninstalled everything PA but later realised some stuff I really can't live without. At least Metric AB and now Silver Bullet.

• Haha 1

I was hoping for an opportunity for each developer to start offering plug-ins that they have not offered on PA, but with the existence of F29, I am beginning to wonder if it is unlikely. Maybe we can only hope that future PAs will offer plug-ins that are more appealing than discount sales

Finally it comes!

The Cyber Bundle 2023 combines every PA release, from old favorites to brand-new releases. Get over 180 plugins from Focusrite, SSL, Brainworx, Shadow Hills Industries, Black Box Analog Design, and more.

For a limited time, get the lot and unlock a world of analog studio sound for one unbeatable price of $899 (MSRP $2,999).image.thumb.png.c1e1757ff5d824b7c3c2995ae4957e4d.png

• Like 1

I just got the email about their new entire collection referenced above, and it says:

{

The Cyber Bundle 2023 combines every PA release, from old favorites to brand-new releases. Get over 180 plugins from Focusrite, SSL, Brainworx, Shadow Hills Industries, Black Box Analog Design, and more.

For a limited time, get the lot and unlock a world of analog studio sound for one unbeatable price of $899 (MSRP $2,999).

}

I'm not interested since I've previously got so many great deals, but what stood out to me was the $2,999 MSRP.  For over 180 plugins, that would mean the average MSRP for each plugin is around $16.  Was that a Freudian slip on their part or is my math wrong?  :)

• Like 1

Even having most of their plugins (bought the all bundle last year thanks to some member in this wonderful forum, literally less than 10 plugins that I don't own), PA still wants to charge me $899 for the bundle - looks like PA and UA are all the same now 😂

Edited by Wallace Ng
  • Haha 2