subvibe

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, subvibe said:

Hi @Wookiee

its strange that some cant access it

here is the You Tube link

dream

subvibe

Not a case of can't access I am getting an unsafe site site is not secure. It is not using HTTPS just HTTP, which means there is the potential risk of viruses or other malware.

Consequently as I don't know the site I feel safer not proceeding simples.

Just listened on YouTube through the TV and the HiFi, not bad not outstandin though, the mix is balanced, unfortunately it doesn't seem to go anywhere. Is it a work underdevelopment? 

2 hours ago, Wookiee said:

Not a case of can't access I am getting an unsafe site site is not secure. It is not using HTTPS just HTTP, which means there is the potential risk of viruses or other malware.

Consequently as I don't know the site I feel safer not proceeding simples.

Just listened on YouTube through the TV and the HiFi, not bad not outstandin though, the mix is balanced, unfortunately it doesn't seem to go anywhere. Is it a work underdevelopment? 

Its actually on my own server 

not sure why its showing a risk most others don't have that issue

the server certificate seems to be in order but will re check

Thanks for taking the time to listen & your comments   Its a simple mix for this type of genre 

as are most of the songs i do

Thx

subvibe

6 minutes ago, subvibe said:

Its actually on my own server 

not sure why its showing a risk most others don't have that issue

the server certificate seems to be in order but will re check

Thanks for taking the time to listen & your comments   Its a simple mix for this type of genre 

as are most of the songs i do

Thx

subvibe

Your are only using HTTP as you transfer protocol and not HTTPS,  the "S" means secure site, most browsers consider HTTP  as risky. Can you blame people from being wary, to many nasty rabbit holes spreading nasties to take the risk of an unsecured website.

• Thanks 1

Excellent. Your voice and how you deliver it is quite beautiful, it holds the whole composition together.  Nice mellow pop song with a steady foundation and lots of interesting flourishes to create an interesting musical journey. I like the guitar bits and the other instrumental accents🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Thanks 1