PB "One Free with Paid Purchase": VISION 4X Lite / UJAM MELLOW 2 / LA-2A

Solidos

https://www.pluginboutique.com/articles/1954-Claim-your-FREE-copy-of-Excite-Audio-VISION-4X-Lite-or-Universal-Audio-LA-2A-or-UJAM-MELLOW-2

Exclusively free with your purchase this month, you can claim your free copy of Excite Audio's VISION 4X or UJAM's MELLOW 2 or Universal Audio's LA-2A Tube Compressor at the checkout with any eligible purchase.

Ends 20th November

Excite Audio's VISION 4X Lite

UJAM's MELLOW 2

UAD's LA-2A Tube Compressor

Edited by Solidos
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Plugindeals.net has a feature in  Plugin Reseller Price Check where you can search for deals:

Search “<10PB” or “<10ADSR” to show only products that are $10 or less at Plugin Boutique or ADSR respectively.

i used it last month to get the sonible limiter

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Before you search for <10PB, also look in your rewards section. There is an 80% off Serum pack ($1? $3?), and 3 months of loopcloud   (46% of $20?) available if you have a previously unused rewards token. Or Cataract 2 for $29*0.35.   They count, as long as it isn't 100% free (or maybe there's a $1 minimum).

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, Jason Neudorf said:

Before you search for <10PB, also look in your rewards section. There is an 80% off Serum pack ($1? $3?), and 3 months of loopcloud   (46% of $20?) available if you have a previously unused rewards token. Or Cataract 2 for $29*0.35.   They count, as long as it isn't 100% free (or maybe there's a $1 minimum).

Keep in mind that the rewards can also be converted to virtual cash.
Each one is worth £1.50 inc VAT.

• Great Idea 1

4 hours ago, Jason Neudorf said:

That's a great tip. I never thought of exploring that.

Thanks for sharing this.

I bought the Fix Flanger and Doubler for $19, and got Mellow as the freebie,
then used my rewards to buy the Fix Phaser for $3.33 for a total of $22.33...which was
less than the $26 they were ($13 each) at Audio Deluxe a few weeks ago.  I've been after them
for quite a while so figured it was finally time to get them....but next week they'll be free!
(I kid - or do I?)!  I don't think that they'll get any cheaper than that...but anything is possible!

• Like 6
  • Great Idea 2

10 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Does Mellow 2 still not have a VST3 version? It doesn't seem to say it does, but sometimes the specs aren't completely reliable.

Not yet but it's planned. Dandy has become their first VST3 VBass this week.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Tomgu said:

I had a reward token available for a -80% coupon for a Serum preset pack. Maybe you too? Got the Mellow 2 for 1,03 EUR.

You got it for 2,53€ then. 1 Reward Token equals 1,50€, you can exchange those for currency, too.

• Great Idea 1