Fabfilter Pro R2 is here. Not a deal.

ralfrobert

• ralfrobert changed the title to Fabfilter Pro R2 is coming. Not a deal.
  • ralfrobert changed the title to Fabfilter Pro R2 is here. Not a deal.

Interesting release date—not long before their typical holiday sale—i wonder if this will be included. New Freeze button might mean this could replace my Blackhole for live purposes, but guess i’m waiting until Christmas to see if that price drops 25%

Edited by dumbquestions

If you want 10% off:

“Tell a friend
Send an e-mail to a friend who might be interested in FabFilter plug-ins. You cannot invite existing FabFilter customers or people who have already been invited earlier.
Your friend will receive a 10% discount coupon that can be used on any plug-in or bundle. 
If your friend places an order within two months, you will receive €10 credit from us, which you can spend on a future purchase via your account.”

So simply send me a PM with your email address and I’ll get you the 10% off coupon. 

Edited by Fleer
Edith!

20 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

Good question, I hope so. I don't feel like waiting another year.

Asked on KVR yesterday and got a reply from JRR shop saying the full product will be included in the holiday sale but the upgrade won’t:

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=262178&start=496355566#top

Edited by dumbquestions

1 hour ago, dumbquestions said:

Asked on KVR yesterday and got a reply from JRR shop saying the full product will be included in the holiday sale but the upgrade won’t:

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=262178&start=496355566#top

I don't recall a FabFilter upgrade ever being cheaper than the price you'd get directly from FabFilter...

• Like 3