Plugin Alliance - New monthly voucher policy

Frank

Since so many of their products fall into my "the last thing I need is another X" where X=compressor, EQ, channel strip.

I only ever took advantage of in the Mega sales with no minimum spend on the vouchers, and around the time of the last one, it was almost impossible to find anything I really wanted, all I did was fill out my quiver of Unfiltered Audio stuff.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

The problem is lots are $39.99 during those deals which wouldn't qualify - thus this is actually a major change.

Maybe, or it might be that 39.99 is close enough to 40 to qualify. Only time will tell. But not holding my breath.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 1

Sorry, this is unrelated to the thread. It seems I am the only one who did not receive a voucher.
I'm not good at making inquiries, but I'll ask my PA.

BTW, that's a big jump in expense to use the $75 voucher.
The $50 Voucher seems more expensive to use at first glance, but I'm hoping that next year's development will be such that the $75 Voucher seems like more of a bargain. (It seems quite difficult in terms of flow.😱)

So another change that they've already done is that you can't stack vouchers anymore.

Thus if (for example) a new product has loyalty discount by an automatic voucher because you already own something, you can't use a personal voucher on top of it at all.

Only one voucher of any kind per order.

I guess that's it for good PA sales then.

• Sad 4

9 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

Good thing I already have everything from them that I wanted.

Yep, I'm exactly the same. No need to buy, no need to pay a subscription, perpetual licences only and now it doesn't matter really what they do with the vouchers, I'm all set with PA.

21 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

Good thing I already have everything from them that I wanted.

I have even much more than I wanted, 'cos there were those great deals! 😄

I guess with their new price/voucher strategy they will lose many customers like me!

• Like 1