Automix is a free AI tool that will mix your music for free

satya

Cool. This will save me so much time that I can instead spend with the family, doing the garden, decorating the house, shopping trips with Mrs.....

Hmmmm....

On the other hand, it really would be a great shame not to get some more use out of all those plug-ins I bought. I sort of owe it to the hard working people who made them, right ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Limited to uploading 8 tracks for mixing, and you are supposed to tell it which to prioritize, I guess "bass" would create a bass-prominent mix.

One of the LANDR creators is involved.

Will AI use mixing tools as a creative instrument in itself, like the old 70s rock "flanger on the hi hats" for example?

CookingWithoutLooking.thumb.jpg.14d079ca79d558065170c3a29e32d59e.jpg

3 hours ago, paulo said:

On the other hand, it really would be a great shame not to get some more use out of all those plug-ins I bought. I sort of owe it to the hard working people who made them, right ?

I like the way you think.  Plus, IK has just put Fame Studios Reverb on sale.  I sort of feel like I owe it to them to snag a copy!

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Byron Dickens said:

Some people drink instant coffee too....

This. There’s a reason for being able to choose a specific frequency to boost or cut, having all the knobs on a compressor, how it all feeds into other plugins like a limiter; attack, release, thresholds, etc., same with settings on reverbs like decay and room size parameters. I’m of the more optimistic school of thought that it’s going to get more luxurious to even have access to these creative customization options as access to producer tools continues to become more simplistic over time.

that said. I will 100% of the time go for a slow pour-over rather than the instant coffee 

Edited by dumbquestions