UAD Pultec Collection for $39

cclarry

6 minutes ago, Craig Fowler said:

Agreed, and hopefully it's a cycle where you can keep combining the thank you voucher with the next $50 off $89. And the native option makes things *so* much better! 

Those thankyou vouchers have been fantastic so far.. I snatched the Pultec just in case they get sick of us only paying $14 and change how the minimum is applied!

Native is so much better. I just ignored them before that, but at $14 a pop I don't mind giving them a run 🙂

The $14 spent dropped $48 from the Diamond bundle too, so not a bad way to reduce that either.

1 minute ago, Fleer said:

Once I got the Apogee, no more Pultecs for mee. 

I've seen you rate that one highly before. I haven't even given that a demo! It might need to be $14 to pique my interest now but I am curious about how good it sounds 🤣

• Like 1

• cclarry changed the title to UAD Pultec Collection for $39
5 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

You get one each time you buy something 🙂

They do expire if you don't use them though.

Not here. I got the API and got one. Then I used that one to get the DBX and haven't received anything.  Maybe it needs a minimum spend on a purchase?

Edited by mibby

1 minute ago, mibby said:

Not here. I got the API and got one. Then I used that one to get the DBX and haven't received anything.  Maybe it needs a minimum spend on a purchase?

I did wonder that after I bought the 1176 bundle for $14 as I didn't get one. I just emailed their support and they sorted it out.

Also need to check the cart directly. I'm not sure you get any notification once they've added it to your account.

• Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

I did not get one (another $25 coupon) for my $14 purchase of DBX 160...

Let me know how UA responses.

I think there are some issues in the vouchers reliably getting sent automatically, potentially compounded by some of these discounts, but shouldn't have any trouble at all once you've emailed them.

• Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, MusicMan said:

I think there are some issues in the vouchers reliably getting sent automatically, potentially compounded by some of these discounts, but shouldn't have any trouble at all once you've emailed them.

Just mailed them, I seem to not have gotten a code either with my dbx purchase. We will see. As you and mibby said, $14 for the UA Pultec, why not. Could at least be an interesting shootout with the Softube ones.

• Like 2