UA MiniMoog Native! One for the books!

Keni

55 minutes ago, chris.r said:

And what Next?

I thought about that.

It might be handy for me to have on both PC/Mac partitions on this machine. It will depend a lot on the cost and my financial status at the moment.

I am a die hard Cakewalk/Sonar user of more decades than most!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Keni said:

Cool! Well that sounds simple enough. I'll check into it asap...

Thanks! I don't know how I'll use it, but it's a step. One day I may even install a DAW on the Mac?

I wonder if I can do the same with the Model (5/10/15 I forget) and the Animoog?

Yep. At least Model 15. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Keni said:

It will depend a lot on the cost and my financial status at the moment.

Right, I got so used to CbB free that I forgot it's gonna come to hurt our wallets again soon, at least for some of us. Also there's Garage band free. I'm having thoughts about starting saving for the one time Reaper fee or Studio One Artist if it's ever showing up on a sale. But of course I'm glad so see that Cakewalk is entering the Mac world, quite interesting times for us Cakewalkers on the horizon.

Edited by chris.r

Today I'm less impressed.

I'm finding it very difficult to re-create known patches for it. I just can't get them to match even close to the Arturia of even the MiniMogue.

So I stated thinking. Imagine that?

I just started digging into the Cherry Audio MemoryMode that I've had since it's release and have been reluctant to use much being so resource demanding, But while performing in some ways might not be as easy/fun as a MiniMoog, I doubt there's anything the Mini can do that the Memory can't. And the Cherry Audio version is stunning outside of resource demands!

I'm gonna try working with it more even if I must perform on something more lightweight and substitute the MemoryMode on playback where I can affor the added latency?

I'm still thinking... If I get rich? I can buy a newer interface that is certainly much faster than my more than decade old Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL which I would hate to need to replace anytime soon...

• Like 2

The minimoog is part of the Creative Edition bundle.

In August, loopcloud had a promotion where they gave away Polymax, There is a promotional upgrade to the Creative Edition bundle for $99 (if the coupon doesn't show in your account and you only see a much higher upgrade price, you may need to ask support). Note that if you didn't get the free one from loopcloud, people are selling the codes for a low price in the the well known buy/sell websites. The interesting twist is that you can stack the promotional upgrade coupon with the current PULTEC50 code and get the entire Creative Edition for $49 (or $49 + the cost of Polymax)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

In August, loopcloud had a promotion where they gave away Polymax, There is a promotional upgrade to the Creative Edition bundle for $99 (if the coupon doesn't show in your account and you only see a much higher upgrade price, you may need to ask support). Note that if you didn't get the free one from loopcloud, people are selling the codes for a low price in the the well known buy/sell websites. The interesting twist is that you can stack the promotional upgrade coupon with the current PULTEC50 code and get the entire Creative Edition for $49 (or $49 + the cost of Polymax)

My UAD coupon must be different, because it says "Cannot be combined with other coupons or offers." and true enough, I can't use PULTEC50 with it.

And here I was getting all excited...

uad-promo-codes.png

Edited by pseudopop
Added a screenshot
  • Sad 3