Izotope Vinyl Updated to 1.12.0 and Vocalsynth Updated to 2.6.1

cclarry

On 9/16/2023 at 4:26 PM, rasure said:

If you need the installers they are usually saved on your PC (windows) prior to install. Mine are stored in my downloads folder "C:\Users\YourName\Downloads" Then I copy them over to my other drive.

That's only if their Portal works.  It doesn't for me on one system and there really is no support for it even if you contact them.

Vocal Synth 2.5 is the only one you can download on the site.

Can't wait to see how NI will mess this up.

On 9/17/2023 at 1:26 AM, rasure said:

If you need the installers they are usually saved on your PC (windows) prior to install. Mine are stored in my downloads folder "C:\Users\YourName\Downloads" Then I copy them over to my other drive.

2 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

That's only if their Portal works.  It doesn't for me on one system and there really is no support for it even if you contact them.

Vocal Synth 2.5 is the only one you can download on the site.

Can't wait to see how NI will mess this up.

@rasure Thanks! For me it worked! 👍

I used the Portal on my laptop that is online most of the time. The Portal did not delete the installers in my download folder (not necessary to copy) and it is even possible to stop the installation after the download (if you want the installer only for another system). Like this I was able to transfer the new installer files to my other offline systems! This way you can circumvent the downloads that are not current on their site!

Anyone still having installer for Stratus the last version that still includes VST2 pleeease? Contacting support makes no sense as they only have let me know that because they are in the process of merging accounts with NI, registering Exponential Audio serials currently is not working and no mention on previous installers that I clearly asked for. The most recent version to download from the website is VST3 only.

Edited by chris.r

9 hours ago, chris.r said:

Anyone still having installer for Stratus the last version that still includes VST2 pleeease? Contacting support makes no sense as they only have let me know that because they are in the process of merging accounts with NI, registering Exponential Audio serials currently is not working and no mention on previous installers that I clearly asked for. The most recent version to download from the website is VST3 only.

Let the clusterfrak begin

It is not an overly complex plugin either, so not a lot to update there. It just does what it does. The only "nuisance" with it is that it introduces noise even with the transport stopped; one of those things to be aware of before you start troubleshooting your audio interface.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mettelus said:

It is not an overly complex plugin either, so not a lot to update there. It just does what it does. The only "nuisance" with it is that it introduces noise even with the transport stopped; one of those things to be aware of before you start troubleshooting your audio interface.

That's the advantage of DAW-LP of Klevgrand! It does its work as soon as the transport is started only.