NEW SONIBLE PURE:EQ Intro Sale

cclarry

Introducing the 3rd level of Sonible's plugins!

Sonbile: Smart, True & now Pure!

• Smart - only bothers to work if your song is a hit or else why bother?
  • True - loyal as a Labrador retriever, will always work for you; even if you use other plugins.
  • Pure - their most bi-polar plugin yet! Will either make your track the most angelic possible or the nastiest most evil soul ripping audio you've experienced.
    If this is not what you're looking check out the True series or wait for next month's MEH series - does a passible, non-judgmental job.

Future offerings:

• MEH - see previous description under Pure.
  • Transparent - so sonically pure you'll never be able to determine is it's actually being used.
    The only thing not transparent is the money you'll pay for this.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8

IMHO they should have just updated the Smart series instead of spinning of new versions.
I don't need another set of plugins that do a variation (real or imagined) of what they previously released.

Of course YMMV but I think my days of purchasing Sonible plugins is over.  

• Like 5

• Rudimentary - so simple to use that it didn't even require one knob. Smack it on your tracks and let yourself surprised with the outcome! :D 

Honestly, I don't see it as re-releasing same thing in new versions, but rather as stripped down versions with lowered price so that we sometimes don't have to pay the full price to get the tech. You don't have to buy them again if you already have the top... Smart version.

Or do you? 

Edited by chris.r
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Fleer said:

Won’t be getting this as I like Smart EQ3 too much. Didn’t gel with Smart Comp, though, so Pure Comp came to the rescue. 

hi..what do you think about Sonible's own Pure bundle compared to Focusrite (with Sonible) FAST bundle? 

4 minutes ago, Yuyun Hartanto said:

hi..what do you think about Sonible's own Pure bundle compared to Focusrite (with Sonible) FAST bundle? 

Welcome to this quirky forum, Yuyun. 
Sadly I haven’t tried the FAST bundle yet, though I got it two months ago. 

i see, thank you..i got my FAST bundle about 2 months ago from last Alan Parsons webinar. it's very helpful in my content production as sometime i create background music. sometime i combine it with FAST balancer, which i also got it for free with my hardware.

imo, it seems like that combination approaches how Pure bundle options work.

Edited by Yuyun Hartanto
  • Like 1

The only way they could make Sonible Smart EQ better is if they somehow figured out how to add Rotate feature that crashes my computer when I try to use FUSER by Mastering the Mix.  I was so hoping to buy the 2 for 1 package ..,. but tried it out and crash after crash after crash.  :(