HoRNet DeeLay FREE for 24 hours

MusicMan

HoRNet DeeLay
FREE for 24 hours
The deal expires on September 5th at 23:59:59 (Italian time)

The HoRNet DeeLay is a good sounding vintage digital dub delay, it’s capable of common delay duties and it’s also up to the most demanding creative tasks.

The vintage button gives the HoRNet DeeLay that typical early 90s sound where digital was still imperfect and with a character of its own.

The DeeLay can make endless feedback loops and changing the delay time changes the pitch of the buffer creating funny and interesting noises, the time parameter can be modulated with an LFO allowing the creation of futuristic wobbling sounds.

Since the delay is digital it has all the robotic artifacts of modulated digital delays instead of the smooth action of an analog emulated delay.

Try it on vocals, guitars or anything that needs space, the HoRNet DeeLay will surprise you with it’s spacey yet focused sound.

https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-deelay/

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 9

3 hours ago, El Diablo said:

I like a lot of HorNet plugins, but mainly for GAS.  I hardly use any of them in actual songs, except for the Normalizer.

I can relate. I have so many of HoRNet plugins but haven't even used most of them yet. Except for Multifreqs. That's super useful for visualizing the frequencies of multiple tracks at the same time to see where the frequencies clash together. And it's easy to use.

I'd probably use more of my HoRNet plugins if they came with a manual. Instead they just have video tutorials. Better than nothing but I really prefer a proper manual.

10 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

I can relate. I have so many of HoRNet plugins but haven't even used most of them yet. Except for Multifreqs. That's super useful for visualizing the frequencies of multiple tracks at the same time to see where the frequencies clash together. And it's easy to use.

I'd probably use more of my HoRNet plugins if they came with a manual. Instead they just have video tutorials. Better than nothing but I really prefer a proper manual.

I'm the complete opposite. I only use the manual for a plugin or sample library if I have no option to watch a video!

True story. A few years ago one of my musician friends sent me a text to tell me that he just bought a new sample library and saw my name mentioned in the manual. The reality was, that was the first I learned of it, as I never looked at the manual for the sample library -- I watched the developer's tutorial videos! 

But to people's points about this developer. I bought a a couple of his plugins years ago and have grabbed all of his freebies people post here. I like the Spring Reverb he gave away free several weeks ago. He seems to make decent-quality effects plugins. But I haven't picked up his EQ or any of his more complex plugins that are more likely to require a watch of a tutorial video or read of the manual. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2