UAD Creative Edition ($99 with personal discount code - RRP $499)

MusicMan

UAD Creative Edition ($99 with personal discount code)

For those of you that picked up UAD Polymax, check your personal discounts by adding this bundle to your cart.

There should be a discount to drop code that you can copy/paste to bring it down from $499 to $99 and you should get a $25 voucher towards your next purchase.

(Offer expires 01/09/2023)

UAD Instruments

• Moog Minimoog
  • PolyMAX Synth
  • Opal Morphing Synth
  • Ravel Grand Piano
  • Waterfall B3

UAD Effects

• Brigade Chorus
  • Studio D Chorus
  • Galaxy Tape Echo
  • Waterfall Rotary Speaker
  • Pure Plate Reverb

https://www.uaudio.com/uad-plugins/plug-in-bundles/uad-creative-edition.html

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jngnz said:

There's no such discount for me. Just 40% off that bundle making it $300 ish because I own PolyMax and Opal.

UAD is seriously weird.. I really have no idea why some discounts apply to some people and not others. With the last round I thought it was possibly for people that had purchased the hardware and I hadn't, so I had nothing.

I only own the Polymax which I got for free from being a Loopcloud subscriber, so I would think you would be eligible for at least that price, or better.

One thing I did notice, is that this didn't show up in the my offers section. But once I've added it to the cart if I view the cart, I can see there's a code to use. Did you check there specifically?

1 hour ago, MusicMan said:

UAD is seriously weird.. I really have no idea why some discounts apply to some people and not others. With the last round I thought it was possibly for people that had purchased the hardware and I hadn't, so I had nothing.

I only own the Polymax which I got for free from being a Loopcloud subscriber, so I would think you would be eligible for at least that price, or better.

One thing I did notice, is that this didn't show up in the my offers section. But once I've added it to the cart if I view the cart, I can see there's a code to use. Did you check there specifically?

I did. No such luck.

1 minute ago, jngnz said:

I did. No such luck.

At least you ruled that out.. kinda think UAD are making it up as it goes, or spinning a lucky dip roulette wheel to see who gets what..

Not a bad price for all of those, but the discount/ loyalty offers should be consistent in my opinion. I can imagine regular customers getting annoyed by that.

3 minutes ago, Craig Fowler said:

It's marked at $99 in the store even without a discount code - If you don't already have a good B3, that's worth it just for the Waterfall Hammond + Leslie!

Are you logged in seeing that price Craig and do you already have UAD plugins? For me it was  showing $399 but I only owned one freebie.

10 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Are you logged in seeing that price Craig and do you already have UAD plugins? For me it was  showing $399 but I only owned one freebie.

Both! I have a few of the plugins in that bundle, but I never know how much that affects pricing at UAD.

• Like 1

I only own the Polymax freebie as well and didn't see the discount earlier today. Just checked again after getting an email from UAD and it was now there.

Haven't installed Polymax, but what's the activation/drm situation for UAD plugins? Simple ilok or some 'jump through the hoops' kind of a thing?

Edited by Kirean
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

I got the offer and caved. Great deal but now I should sell some other gear to compensate for my impulsiveness, I reckon. 

You're not alone.. I caved too 🤣 But for $99 that's pretty good value considering it's UAD. That works out to less than Waves pricing for all of those!

• Like 3