Have you all heard of knobcloud ??

jesse g

About KnobCloud

KnobCloud is the first dedicated online marketplace for digital audio software and has been featured in Attack Magazine, Music Radar, Gearnews and others.

Selling licenses between users is legal and has been exercised in different places before, namely on KVR, VI-Control, eBay, some facebook groups and other online platforms.

The trading of digital licenses involves some risks. KnobCloud is all about minimizing this risk, but we can't guarantee full safety.

KnobCloud safety measures

All offers have to include PayPal Buyer Protection, which lasts 180 days from the purchase. If you don't receive your license, or the license later turns out to be illegitimate, you can get your money back from PayPal.

All licenses are required to be registered with the developer and transferred through the developer – that means you get the license through the developer.

Connect with PayPal means we can effectively exclude scammers once we have detected fraudulent activities.

KnobCloud has a dedicated database of the transfer conditions of developers

https://knobcloud.com/developer

Have a look around before signing up or making a purchase.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, I have purchased more than a dozen plugins there, and sold Forever29 codes as well. All were positive experiences.

I find it easier than the KVR B&S forum because you don't need all that dialog of "is it still available? What info do you need from me? Where do I send the money? Are the Paypal G&S fees included or do I need to find out how much they are and add them to the asking price?"

Sure, some people use it for scalping (they find out where it is on sale and then sell it higher, but below retail) or for reselling freebies that they are not interested in, but that is not a bad thing. E.g, recently I got ImpOscar2 for $25 and I could see from the instructions that it was a freebie offered to customers of Adam Audio. I had no idea how to get that freebie or maybe it was free with the purchase of some hardware but it doesn't matter, in the end I am happy to get ImpOscar2 at a good price

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, craigb said:

Reminds me of the people in one of the old, pompous gear forums... 😆

I thought this thread was going to be about the latest rebrand for Twitter.....

Edited by paulo
  • Haha 2