Melda MPhaserMB: Free With Purchase @ ADSR

MusicMan

12 minutes ago, Music Software Deals said:

Here's the lowest priced products that are currently on sale on ADSR if you want something close to $10

lowest.PNG

That's also pretty handy! Some of the prices aren't current any more as they were for last month. The Moog ones for example I noticed just changed earlier.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Music Software Deals said:

Here's the lowest priced products that are currently on sale on ADSR if you want something close to $10

lowest.PNG

Awesome. Thanks! I didn't realize that your website could also be used to sort a shop's items by price. I now figured out how to get there. For anyone who's interested, here's the link: https://musicsoftwaredeals.com/?jsf=jet-engine:main&tax=source_websites:525&sort=orderby%3Ameta_value_num%3Border%3AASC%3Bmeta_key%3Aprice

What I find really awkward is that ADSR's site itself (like many others) isn't even able to sort their products by price properly.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

That was a loyalty perk. When they released it (has it been 5 years?), anyone who had a license for any Meldaproduction product got an NFR license for MSpectralDelay added to their account.

Me 2. 
It was my first Melda plug-in (apart from the free bundle). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Me 2. 
It was my first Melda plug-in (apart from the free bundle). 

I think I had the Free/Pro bundle upgrade and MModernCompressor.

It was like having bought a sedan and then having the dealer drop off an inverted hovercraft to get me interested in future vehicles.

Oddly enough, it worked, although I struggled at first to "get a handle" on MSpectralDelay rather than just tossing it on a letting it do its thing. Something I find is that unlike with say, Glitchmachines or Unfiltered Audio, Meldaproduction's "lab equipment" look encourages me to look at their FX as surgically precise tools, while the truth is there's plenty of weird sound-design-y warpy wibblly wubbly fun to be had there, even in the FreeFX bundle. Throw MComb on a drum mix some time with one of those presets with the moving filters.

• Like 2

On 8/1/2023 at 1:28 PM, MrFigg said:

Right folks...did the work for you. €5.69

https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/wav-samples/eight-o-eight-adsr-drum-machine-expansion/

A totally useless ADSR drum machine expansion.

Question you need to ask now is if it's worth it for an effect you probably have 5 of already.

Went up in price but used a coupon to get the useless expansion for free in order to receive the Melda freebie. 
The latter is looking pretty pretty good and isn’t nfr. 
Thanks @MrFigg

18 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Went up in price but used a coupon to get the useless expansion for free in order to receive the Melda freebie. 
The latter is looking pretty pretty good and isn’t nfr. 
Thanks @MrFigg

:)  cool. I‘m looking at a sample pack for €6.89 now. Still can’t decide. 
was it a coupon you had from before? Like a credit. 

18 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Yeah, it was a credit I still had. 
(sorry @MusicMan)

So…is it worth getting? I mean, to add to all the other phasers I have. And then there’s the Phaser pedals I have too. Script Phase 90 all the way. Have you seen the Free Audiority Phase 90 by the way. 

Edited by MrFigg

3 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

So…is it worth getting? I mean, to add to all the other phasers I have. And then there’s the Phaser pedals I have too. Script Phase 90 all the way. Have you seen the Free Audiority Phase 90 by the way. 

Not yet, good idea. Also haven’t tried the Melda yet but checked the reviews. Could be quite interesting. Also got the Eventide and that’s a real classic. Was thinking of the Moogerfooger MF-104 as it’s only $17 or so, but I guess that would be too much.