Melda MPhaserMB: Free With Purchase @ ADSR

MusicMan

35 minutes ago, overbit said:

MFreeformAnalogEq which I got from Loot audio as bonus gift was NFR license

and not eligible for the bundle upgrade discount.

How about this time?

Really...? I don't think I've seen that before. Had their policy changed recently?

I'm not sure if any of mine were NFR or not, but all of my previous free gift ones seem to reduce the bundle prices.

59 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Really...? I don't think I've seen that before. Had their policy changed recently?

I'm not sure if any of mine were NFR or not, but all of my previous free gift ones seem to reduce the bundle prices.

This MFreeformAnalogEq was issued at november 2022 as purchase bonus gift at loot audio,

and registered at the written time.

I have no idea about how melda bonus plugin is going on after this...

1690884485952.jpg

Edited by overbit

1 minute ago, overbit said:

This MFreeformAnalogEq was issued at november 2022 as purchase bonus gift at loot audio.

I have no idea about how melda bonus plugin is going on after this...

1690884485952.jpg

Thanks for sharing. I've never seen that before, so definitely something to be aware of. Hopefully it was just from Loot, but otherwise isn't great to see.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Nah. Seriously what a fkg mess that ADSR website is.

For an ecommerce site, it's about the worst I've seen... In most places it doesn't show the prices so you have to click on things and open them up, or at best hover over things. In some pages you can sort, some you can't.. terrible!

• Like 2

Right folks...did the work for you. €5.69

https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/wav-samples/eight-o-eight-adsr-drum-machine-expansion/

A totally useless ADSR drum machine expansion.

Question you need to ask now is if it's worth it for an effect you probably have 5 of already.

I looked at that one too and came to the same conclusion. The Moog Saturator was another option for $14.99, but I decided I didn't really need either of them. If anything else comes up on a deep discount that I like I might consider it, but I don't think I'll buy something I don't need, or will never use just to get the plugin.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MusicMan said:

I looked at that one too and came to the same conclusion. The Moog Saturator was another option for $14.99, but I decided I didn't really need either of them. If anything else comes up on a deep discount that I like I might consider it, but I don't think I'll buy something I don't need, or will never use just to get the plugin.

GAS. Together we will beat it.

Yeah. ADSR are shti

I seldom find something good to buy there. Most prices are too high. Serum Preset Packs by Tonepusher cost around three times as much as they cost on tonepusher.com, for example.

But I appreciate their freebies, like 20 designers for 2020

And while many are still upset about the Nectar Plus fail, where they sold it for $12.50 but then people didn't get their license, or couldn't keep it, because it was a mistake, I still love them for it, because I did get to keep it. And got my money back! Plus, they offered their ADSR Drum Machine - which really isn't bad, by the way - along with four expansions for $12.50 to make up for the mistake. I gladly accepted the offer. But then they made another mistake: The downloads didn't work at first. So gave me four more sample packs for free to make up for that mistake too. In the end I got Nectar Plus, ADSR Drum Machine, four ADSR Drum Machine expansions, four sample packs, all for $12.50. That's why they still have a place in my heart 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, MusicMan said:

In most places it doesn't show the prices so you have to click on things and open them up, or at best hover over things.

Add this as a bookmark:

javascript:function show(){$('.hoverBlock').each((a, b) => {b.style.opacity='1';});};show();

Clicking on that bookmark will make all prices visible on the page.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, audioschmaudio said:

Add this as a bookmark:

javascript:function show(){$('.hoverBlock').each((a, b) => {b.style.opacity='1';});};show();

Clicking on that bookmark will make all prices visible on the page.

That sounds handy, I'll have to check that. Thanks 🙂