East West Composer Cloud Plus 1 year 75% off - $149.00.

TheSteven

East West Composer Cloud Plus 1 year 75% off - $149.00
Save $450.00 until 8th August, 2023.

Composer Cloud Plus One Year by EastWest - Subscription VST3 Audio Unit AAX (kvraudio.com)

Includes all Products
Plus all mic positions for all orchestral/choir/piano libraries:

• Instant access to the entire EastWest ComposerCloud Diamond/Platinum collection of 42,000+ virtual instruments.
  • Automatic access to all future ComposerCloud Diamond/Platinum products and exclusive content.
  • A professional collection worth over $17,000 now available for a fraction of the price. Includes SSL/EW FX Global Suite.
  • ComposerCloud from EastWest is the world's #1 virtual instrument subscription service.
  • Over 40,000 award-winning instruments including 3 million samples, phrases, and FX.
  • 67 full collections including the new Hollywood Backup Singers, Cyclop, Aparillo Cinematic Synth, Hollywood Pop Brass, Voices of Opera, plus all new releases will be automatically added to your plan! (click here for product list).
  • No iLok key required, you now have the option of electronic licenses placed on your computer.
  • New Instrument Search allows you to find any instrument from all products in seconds.
  • Instruments for every music style: orchestral, keyboards, rock/pop, vocals, ethnic, urban, edm.
  • Compose with confidence, no shady instruments/loops from unknown sources, all license free.
  • No streaming from the cloud required, download the instruments to your own computer.
  • Use with Ableton Live, Bitwig, Cubase, Dorico, Finale, FL Studio, GarageBand, Logic, Notion.
  • Performer, Pro Tools, Reaper, Reason, Sibelius, Sonar, Studio One, VE Pro, other AU, VST hosts.
Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

What's the 75% off nonsense? It's $199 reg. This is $50 off sale. And same deal at Sweetwater and a bunch of other retailers.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/CompCloudPlus--eastwest-composer-cloud-plus-annual-subscription-automatic-renewal

Looks like they changed DID their pricing.

Not it's 19.99 per Month / 199 per year. 

I think it used to be 29.99 per month/299 per year. 

But I don't get the 75% off

2 hours ago, fitzroy said:

I would seriously consider this, if it would renew at the same rate, but that doesn't seem to be the case. 

I wonder if we can purchase multiple times and stack them so it renews for a few years?

• Like 2