Vengeance Sound VPS Avenger Rent To Own Sale (Exclusive)

cclarry

4 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Not always...and it wasn't that price when I was checking...they just lowered it.

It's not like that Larry, I've been buying for three years at best service when there is an offer obviously because it always has the best price than at other retailers and I have a very good opinion of that 👌

5 minutes ago, JT music said:

It's not like that Larry, I've been buying for three years at best service when there is an offer obviously because it always has the best price than at other retailers and I have a very good opinion of that 👌

I completely disagree....and I check DAILY...but you are most certainly entitled to your opinion

Edited by cclarry

8 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I completely disagree....and I check DAILY...but you are most certainly entitled to your opinion

In most of the Avenger offers they come out first through their official website, then they come out through the retailers, I have bought exp in best service for $32/38 on several occasions which is an unbeatable price

49 minutes ago, JT music said:

In most of the Avenger offers they come out first through their official website, then they come out through the retailers, I have bought exp in best service for $32/38 on several occasions which is an unbeatable price

Here in America best service keeps the same value €=$ of list and does not charge me tax maybe that's why it becomes the best price... 🤔

On 7/14/2023 at 6:19 AM, JT music said:

Best Service always has the best price, I have bought many exp there 👍

Psssst.  Here’s a good tip.  Sweetwater periodically sells the 5 pack for as much as 50% off.  This can get the per expansion price way down into the reasonable zone.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brian Lawler said:

Please share with the class when it rolls around again.  Thank you!

It’s $197 for 5 pack now. This would be roughly 50% regular price for each expansion pack.  I’ve seen it as low as $147 for 5 pack but pretty rare.  Always a limited offer so don’t snooze :)

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/AvengerXP5Pk--vengeance-sound-vps-avenger-expansion-pack-pick-5

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kevin H said:

It’s $197 for 5 pack now. This would be roughly 50% regular price for each expansion pack.  I’ve seen it as low as $147 for 5 pack but pretty rare.  Always a limited offer so don’t snooze :)

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/AvengerXP5Pk--vengeance-sound-vps-avenger-expansion-pack-pick-5

What’s everyone’s opinions about the best expansions? 

1 hour ago, Robert Joseph said:

What’s everyone’s opinions about the best expansions? 

Honestly is so subjective. I would recommend checking out the walkthroughs in Vengeance-Sound‘s YouTube page.  I would start with genre’s that resonate with you but I’ve used genres that I thought didn’t like to cross genres with really cool results.

• Like 1

2 things dissuade me from even checking Avenger out.

1) the Tracktion synths are much, much cheaper (especially if you can pick one up on sale) and each wonderous in its own way.

11 minutes ago, jngnz said:

You people are buying expansion packs for $200? That's like... 4 new top tier synthesizers, with hundreds of presets each.

and there's reason #2...
Odd that it comes with a 1,000 presets but you still need to invest in expansion packs...
Couldn't they have dumped the canned presets and just included the good stuff instead? 

LOL, Being a bit of curmudgeon here, apologies.
If this synth sounds good to you. you can justify the costs and does what you need then more power to you.
Hopefully you'll have room in your audio garden for this new rabbit hole.

4 hours ago, TheSteven said:

2 things dissuade me from even checking Avenger out.

1) the Tracktion synths are much, much cheaper (especially if you can pick one up on sale) and each wonderous in its own way.

and there's reason #2...
Odd that it comes with a 1,000 presets but you still need to invest in expansion packs...
Couldn't they have dumped the canned presets and just included the good stuff instead? 

LOL, Being a bit of curmudgeon here, apologies.
If this synth sounds good to you. you can justify the costs and does what you need then more power to you.
Hopefully you'll have room in your audio garden for this new rabbit hole.

About color tastes, the tracktion products are not on the heels of Avenger, at least my personal opinion is that Avenger is an excellent super editable synth add-on with a superior sound that greatly justifies the purchase of expansions that obviously expect a 50/40% discount in the year...

Edited by JT music