Caught napping (Hornet 31 EQ Sale)

Brian Lawler

Oops!!🤐

­I am just going to slip this one below as an apology, because I know Larry is typing faster than I am 😆

https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-thirtyone-mk2/

HoRNet ThirtyOne MK2 90% off

The deal expires on July 13th at 23:59 (Italian time)

The HoRNet ThirtyOne MK2 is a classic combo of a spectrum analyzer and thirty one bands graphic equalizer but with a very peculiar characteristic: the "Auto EQ" function.

When turned on the Auto EQ automatically sets the level of each band to reduce frequency masking and setting the correct balance across the spectrum.  

Edited by Brian Lawler
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Interesting plugin... not sure how much I'll use it but for around $2.40 I'll pick it up.

Edit: so Brian posts about Hornet plugin sale and Larry responses with link to Baby Audio sale that doesn't sell Hornet plugins...  maybe I'm missing the punchline.  Maybe I need another cup of coffee, or maybe Lars needs one.  Do I really care?  About the coffee YES; about this thread - probably not.  Am I OCD?  Magic 8 Balls says "All signs point to yes"  but the Magic Seer says otherwise...

ct0QEPVvWWr9fye4zU3T-QkyoaPIaE498n8eRch6

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

Yeah- I posted a Baby Audio deal that I just got an email about.  Larry posted the deal TWO WEEKS ago and I only looked back a week because I thought it was "fresh".  I had a couple hits in the past week and got cocky.  I should know better 🙏.   I threw the Hornet deal in my edit out of fear of eating my post again!

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Interesting plugin... not sure how much I'll use it but for around $2.40 I'll pick it up.

Was thinking the same. So I got it too. I like Hornet's stuff.

4 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Am I OCD? 

LOL!! No way!! 😝🤪🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Deal is still available for another ~10 hours.

On 7/13/2023 at 11:51 AM, Niky Serrano said:

Coupon codes to get an extra 10% OFF

10NEWSLETTER
SURVEY17322

I didn't have the heart to actually use these. Lowering the price from 2.10 € to 1.89 € just felt cruel somehow. :)

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

Deal is still available for another ~10 hours.

I didn't have the heart to actually use these. Lowering the price from 2.10 € to 1.89 € just felt cruel somehow. :)

It's your decision, of course
The codes are business and marketing, and are enabled by the seller because it serves to incentive more purchases
In the case of Saverio, I have purchased a lot of plugins from him (more than 20) sometimes using the codes that he gave

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

It's your decision, of course
The codes are business and marketing, and are enabled by the seller because it serves to incentive more purchases
In the case of Saverio, I have purchased a lot of plugins from him (more than 20) sometimes using the codes that he gave

You are right, it's the responsibility of the business to make sure they get enough money to stay in business.

I didn't mean to pretend to take some kind of moral high road or anything with my comment. I have used and abused discount codes unscrupulously in the past. This particular case just felt bad for some reason and I felt like saying it out loud. Sorry if it sounded like criticism or virtue signaling.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pseudopop said:

You are right, it's the responsibility of the business to make sure they get enough money to stay in business.

I didn't mean to pretend to take some kind of moral high road or anything with my comment. I have used and abused discount codes unscrupulously in the past. This particular case just felt bad for some reason and I felt like saying it out loud. Sorry if it sounded like criticism or virtue signaling.

Don't worry about your words
Speaking with respect as you did, opinions and words don't hurt and are welcome

But to put more context in this interesting situation, in the case of codes, some companies use them to get more sales

For example, as a buyer, without a code you could determine whether or not to buy a product, but with a code you might be interested in buying more than one product instead of nothing

The balance sheet of each company is a mistery to buyers
And these companies manage the amortization of each product and the roadmap of the same, so you could buy a product today, and they could kill it in a few months, to create a new one that is an upgrade of it (for example MK1 to MK2), but you should buy it again

In another case, some companies prefer sell one (or more) products and get less money using a code, but get some money instead of nothing 

In short, they are business and sales strategies, and the codes could help to do it

If you have purchased many products from the same seller, using a code is fine as a loyalty to the company, and help it to continue

• Like 1