Sonicouture Extra 20% Off Sale Prices

cclarry

10 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

You’re missing out on a great product.

Actually, the original has most of what’s in Geosonics 2, and I don’t like the matter’s GUI as much, but I’m mostly miffed by the number of extensions they’ve been putting up for sale. 

25 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Actually, the original has most of what’s in Geosonics 2, and I don’t like the matter’s GUI as much, but I’m mostly miffed by the number of extensions they’ve been putting up for sale. 

I understand. Still, they are far behind Toontrack for the number of extensions.

43 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I understand. Still, they are far behind Toontrack for the number of extensions.

Just trying to convince myself not to spend more on Soniccouture, but Geosonics II does have 8,7GB of sounds compared to the original’s 6GB.  There goes $38. And that Seasons sound pack by Veenstra does look gewd. There goes another $16. Stop!

• Haha 3

Just now, Fleer said:

Just trying to convince myself not to spend more on Soniccouture, but Geosonics II does have 8,7GB of sounds compared to the original’s 6GB.  There goes $38. And that Seasons sound pack by Veenstra does look gewd. There goes another $16. Stop!

Use the 20% off extra code to get all those awesome extensions you wish you already own.

• Like 1

Just now, Yan Filiatrault said:

Use the 20% off extra code to get all those awesome extensions you wish you already own.

Already on it. 
Wondering which other ones I’d want. Maybe not Polar Sun or Scanner X, but Terra Incognito by Boddy seems nice. 

58 minutes ago, Craig Fowler said:

@PavlovsCat have you tried the broken Wurli? I picked it up in this sale along with the All Saints organ (which is brilliant) and quite like it...though I'm more partial to the Rhodes!

I haven't.  Initially,  I overlooked  it because I thought, due to the name, it was some quirky library that wasn't what I was after,  but when someone here told me to check it out, I heard the  Broken Wurli demos and agree it sounds great. I wish I would have bought it instead of buying several inferior Wurli libraries. But now I have two really good Wurli libraries my favorite from Skybox (bought  after two forum members  recommended  it to me) and second favorite from e-Instruments.  So I'm good for a while.  I want everyone to join me to encourage Orange Tree Samples sample a Wurli in the same league as what they did with the Rhodes for The Famous E.  That would be my ultimate Wurli library.  Rhodes are great. But the Wurli was part of my childhood. My mother was a musician and music teacher and we owned an 200A and it was used it in our family band (the point where I left the piano to play drums). So there's some big time memories for me in that tone that no other electric piano will ever have. Okay, another overshare! 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Technostica said:

Wow, that seems a very retrograde step! :(

Yeah. The only positive thing may be that you can still use the original’s raw field recordings, but then you’d have to keep them both on your drive. 

• Like 1