GForce M-Tron Pro IV Coming Out on Thursday (29th)

SmokeyJ628

Finally, M-Tron Pro gets a nice modern gui and a significantly improved preset browser.  If you already own the current version, you can go ahead and update now (for 29 pounds).

Playing it now and it's the update that was desperately needed.  

mtron.jpg

Edited by SmokeyJ628
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Cool. I've had M-Tron since the first version and I love it, although I agree that it is due for an update. To those who don't already have it, if you love Trons, M-Tron is a great choice and the developer is super friendly and nice to deal with. Highly recommended.

• Like 3

Guyz , been playing with it since 30 min and i can tell you , worth every penny !!!!

CPu optimistaion is top notch (evenb with all fx on) ...

A must have for any serious "tron" lovers and more !!! any organic sound lovers ....been using those sound since the beginnning of my sonic journey and still never get bored !

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Old track (unmixed ) 2009 ....i wanted that rawness street smell ...

Mtron Pro omni present here /..... specially that main sustained brass ....

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1

Notice guyz not only we benefit a browser for presets but also for soundsources witch was what killed the previous version experience imho ....

Copy and past for the settings , and part's routing for fx are my fav features ....

The update I did not know I needed! But its good and I am glad to have it. 

The new browser certainly makes it easier to find things across the various expansions. 

The A/B fader is a nice addition. The LFO fade in is a very welcome feature but I am not sure how much I will use the extra LFO waveforms but they are a nice to add . The Wow and Flutter could be interesting, I will need to have a play with those to see how useful they will be.  The reverb is good for improving "straight out the box" sounds but I think I will be adding reverb in the DAW mixer in most cases. The amp effect is useful for adding a bit of grit.

Incidentally the upgrade price did not show up until I had it in the cart, VAT was added to the £29 bringing it to £35.99

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@Niky Serrano

"Hi guys,

Apologies for the confusion our system has caused. Full cards on the table, here's what's happening. Firstly, you must be logged in to see any further upgrade discount that you are entitled to. Otherwise the site will display the general £74.99 (exVAT) sale price, you'll be asked to log in for the checkout page anyway where you should see the correct price for you if upgrading. Please don't submit payment details if you've not seen the price you think you're entitled too.

Some customers are logged in for their first visit, they see the discount, and are logged out for a second visit. This may explain the apparent increase in price. To be clear the site pricing structure has never changed and it'll run til 31st July. There's also a chance that browser caches are remembering the higher price if you've been logged out at any stage.

Here's the complication: Our website cannot apply the discount if your upgrading licence is second hand or NFR. This is when you need to contact support (that's me) and I'll sort you out with the discount that Lamont Cranston referenced a few posts earlier. To further complicate the situation there are two upgrade prices, depending on which older or smaller versions of the series you have. So add these two situations together, it means users with an NFR M-tron Pro and full licence of M-Tron are seeing the wrong discount.

In the end, I do really like personal customer interaction, so get in touch via Tech Support or the contact us form and I'll arrange the right upgrade price for you."

-Graeme / GForce

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, jackson white said:

@Niky Serrano

"Hi guys,

Apologies for the confusion our system has caused. Full cards on the table, here's what's happening. Firstly, you must be logged in to see any further upgrade discount that you are entitled to. Otherwise the site will display the general £74.99 (exVAT) sale price, you'll be asked to log in for the checkout page anyway where you should see the correct price for you if upgrading. Please don't submit payment details if you've not seen the price you think you're entitled too.

Some customers are logged in for their first visit, they see the discount, and are logged out for a second visit. This may explain the apparent increase in price. To be clear the site pricing structure has never changed and it'll run til 31st July. There's also a chance that browser caches are remembering the higher price if you've been logged out at any stage.

Here's the complication: Our website cannot apply the discount if your upgrading licence is second hand or NFR. This is when you need to contact support (that's me) and I'll sort you out with the discount that Lamont Cranston referenced a few posts earlier. To further complicate the situation there are two upgrade prices, depending on which older or smaller versions of the series you have. So add these two situations together, it means users with an NFR M-tron Pro and full licence of M-Tron are seeing the wrong discount.

In the end, I do really like personal customer interaction, so get in touch via Tech Support or the contact us form and I'll arrange the right upgrade price for you."

-Graeme / GForce

Thank you!

It has sense with my experience 

37 minutes ago, jackson white said:

@Niky Serrano

"Hi guys,

-Graeme / GForce

That's a very cool message.  I trust Graeme to straighten things out. I've had nothing but positive experiences with him in the 20 or so years I've been a customer  -- even when I couldn't get the original M-Tron to work on my system. I suppose it's time for me to grab the upgrade. 

• Like 3