Melda 15th Anniversary Sale - 65% off bundles

ralfrobert

If you're already in the ecosystem (with paid plugins that count toward bundle discounts), it appears that the credits built up are not affected by the discounted prices, which results in huge savings for some.

So if, for instance, you'd bought a few plugins that count as $50 toward the cost of the MMixing bundle, which is normally $710, you still get a full $50 off while the bundle is $249. If you're a little deeper in (as I was) and dig the Melda paradigm, the narrowed gaps may be in no-brainer territory.  Just make sure you're logged in when you check out the prices on the site. 

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 2

This one is rather interesting. 65% off bundles makes this the cheapest I have ever seen even with all of the things added since I got mine years ago. A first-time buyer could jump in with a massive savings (referral code and the $10 off for email signup). Folks should start posting their referral codes!

I have collected Melda plug-ins mutch time, MTurboEQ, MTurboCompLE and MTransiant were free with any purchase, MTurboAMP cost me $20, MFlangerMB $9 and MDrumLeveler $19. There are others but the cost is very low. I think the actual cost spent was only a little more than $300.🤗

6 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

You can buy a smaller bundle first and upgrade later. This is how I did it. 

well 65% off was pretty much never, sometimes is 60% but mainly 50% so i could be waiting for long time

Not long ago, I had some credits in my account due to someone I didn't even know having bought something pricey using my ref. code (likely posted on VI Control).

50% off everything sale came up, I was all poised to spend my credits on MTransformer and looked and saw that in addition to my credits, I needed $19 to level up to MComplete. I really didn't see that one coming. It's such  a huge collection of stuff, and I will be getting licenses for anything they ever come out with as long as we both shall live.

MeldaProduction's credits and prior purchases and "% off" sales have a way of building up and combining to make bundles way cheaper than one expects, so if you own any license, always check your bundle offers when they have a sale.

This happens partly because if you already have a license for a plug-in that's part of a bundle, 70% of that plug-in's list price is applied to the bundle price. This drops to 50% if you bought it from a dealer. This is why snagging $10 MeldaProduction odds and ends from dealers pays off: it's a coupon for 50% of the list price of the thing when applied to a bundle.

There's also overlap in the bundles, and the license prices from one bundle apply to another bundle. So let's say you already have MEssentialsFX, half of the plug-ins in MEssentialsFX are also in MMixingFX, etc. so you don't have to pay again for those. Wouldn't it be wonderful if iZotope did it that way?

Anyway, if you're new to buying anything from them, use the newsletter sign-up and use a referral code and you'll get the cost of the MFreeFX "pro" upgrade down to about $8. Pretty good for 37 plug-ins.

If you want to go fancier, my recommendation is for MEssentialsFX. 10 plug-ins including MTurboReverble, MTurboDelay, MAutoAlign, and MAutodynamicEQ. Use the first-timer deals and get both bundles for about $80.

And no, we can't post referral codes in public, so hit up a Melda customer (it's ralfroberts' topic, so reward him) in private.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, laglag said:

I made a mistake.😭
MMixingBundle($11) and MCompleteBundle($11).
Very strange, when I first looked at the page it said MCompleteBundle needed $93.

Yes, oddness abounds with their upgrade offers. For instance, I could have upgraded to MTotalFX for more than the cost of MComplete. It makes sense because while all my previous licenses counted toward MComplete, not all of them counted toward MTotalFX because I had a (purchased at deep discount) license for MSoundFactoryLE. So if your licenses include MDrummer, MSoundFactory, and MPowerSynth, none of them apply to FX bundles.

Also, I swear that I've seen that "refresh the page and the price drops" thing happen too. Or I checked the prices, then went away and came back a day or so later and they were lower.

It's the MeldaFairy waving her wand, I guess.

And dude, c'mon really, if it said $11 for MComplete earlier, it should now say "you already own MComplete." 😁

Unless you're waiting for referral credits to come in....I had that happen during a big sale, so I always waited until the day before the sale was over to make any purchases.

Edited by Starship Krupa

1 hour ago, Zolton said:

If you're already in the ecosystem (with paid plugins that count toward bundle discounts), it appears that the credits built up are not affected by the discounted prices, which results in huge savings for some.

So if, for instance, you'd bought a few plugins that count as $50 toward the cost of the MMixing bundle, which is normally $710, you still get a full $50 off while the bundle is $249. If you're a little deeper in (as I was) and dig the Melda paradigm, the narrowed gaps may be in no-brainer territory.  Just make sure you're logged in when you check out the prices on the site. 

I think I bought most of mine (or got them free) from resellers, so by default my existing plugins predominantly all only count for 50% instead of full. Can't complain though, they were either excellent value, or free and at least reduce it slightly 🙂

7 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

There is something completely strange with this sale. I upgraded to MMixing Bundle for $14, and then MCompleteBundle was $14 for me. So I upgrade to MComplete for $28 with only having MEssentialsFXBundle and a few odds and ends. This has got to be a mistake.

I would say you can live with this kind of mistake. Have to check for myself. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ralfrobert said:

I would say you can live with this kind of mistake. Have to check for myself. 

No joke. I never dreamed I could afford MComplete. I just hope Melda does not reverse the purchase. 

I would say that if anyone is considering this, they should get on it right away. I am sure Melda will fix it before too long.

Just now, Doug Rintoul said:

No joke. I never dreamed I could afford MComplete. I just hope Melda does not reverse the purchase. 

I would say that if anyone is considering this, they should get on it right away. I am sure Melda will fix it before too long.

Melda plugins are an excellent investment, and there are very few things they cannot do. Melodyne Studio has been an additional purchase for me, a decent DAW of course, Kontakt for the tons of libraries it gives access to. And mixes I've finished exclusively with Melda stuff have a very pleasant sound. 

One of the main advantages they bring to the table are the unified GUI features that you only have to learn once. I know, they have a bit of an Excel feeling, but this is something everyone has to decide for themselves. 

• Like 2