Default pitchbend range - fixed

Increasing memory usage in DAW - fixed

Crashes in Logic 10.7.8 with MIDI 2.0 - fixed

Tuning can be controlled in Hertz (Hz)

Sustain pedal in legato patches - fixed

Skipped consonants in WB on Windows - fixed

• Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Still no update on how HOGGY that interface is?  I installed it a year ago, and many of the instruments I couldn't use because it was hogging my CPU nearly 100% of the time!

I haven't noticed anything like that. Reaper's Performance Meter shows low CPU usage for me. Have you checked the Preferences in Opus?

19 hours ago, BTP said:

I haven't noticed anything like that. Reaper's Performance Meter shows low CPU usage for me. Have you checked the Preferences in Opus?

I have the same computer.  I used BandLab Cakewalk when I last tried it.  I've not tried it using Reaper, because of my horrible experience in Cakewalk.  I don't think DAWS can solve the hogginess.

3 hours ago, El Diablo said:

I have the same computer.  I used BandLab Cakewalk when I last tried it.  I've not tried it using Reaper, because of my horrible experience in Cakewalk.  I don't think DAWS can solve the hogginess.

I haven't noticed issues with Cakewalk & Opus (I just fired it up & tested).
You're not really giving up any clues as to why you might be having issues. 
What are your system specs?. (OS, CPU, RAM, hard drive type, etc.).

Edited by TheSteven

9 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

I haven't noticed issues with Cakewalk & Opus (I just fired it up & tested).
You're not really giving up any clues as to why you might be having issues. 
What are your system specs?. (OS, CPU, RAM, hard drive type, etc.).

May i ask iif you can open a library in the old  player and opus player and see if there s a delta ?

I am not seeing CPU hogging here.

My last project contained two instances of Opus, one for ostinatos in Hollywood Orchestrator and the other running several brass and wind instruments and one of the Gold pianos without CPU issues. There were also instances of Kontakt, UVI workstation and Superior Drummer competing for resources.

This was in Studio One 6 on a six year old computer.

The plugin I tried out was https://www.soundsonline.com/vocals/hollywood-backup-singers

I tried it out about 2-3 years ago. I remember it being extremely hogging of my system resources and had to uninstall it as it was unusable.

2015 - ASUS - ROG G752VL 17.3" Laptop - Intel Core i7-6700HQ (four cores) - 12GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M - 1 TB Samsung SSD - Windows 10 Home

This exact one from best buy https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog-g752vl-17-3-laptop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-965m-1tb-hard-drive-gray/4848203.p?skuId=4848203

Except I replaced the HDD with the Samsung SSD.  At the time of the software usage, I ran it on a Samsung 500GB SSD with 12GB of RAM.

Today my system is RAM and Disks are different, I'm now running 2TB Samsung M.2 V-NAND SSD 970 EVO PLUS and 1TB Samsung SSD. I've also upgraded the RAM from 12 to 32GB.

I've not tested the software since my upgrades, but these upgrades didn't upgrade the core which is the CPU, so I don't think it would matter much if I tried the software again.