TC Electronic TC8210-DT ~~> On Sale

jesse g

Hello All,

Well it's not on sale for $29.99 like it was before, but this TC Electronic TC8210-DT hardware and software plugin is on sale on Amazon for $65.90  with overnight delivery if you order early enough in the day,

I think it was cclarry who introduced this to me and at first i was skeptical, but I watched some videos and I said why not.   This is one of the best additions to my studio and it's a great hardware reverb controller

Get it here  ~~>  TC Electronic TC8210-DT Classic Mixing Reverb Hardware Controller $65.90 from Amazon.  Don't take a nap on this deal!!

Classic Hardware Mixing Reverb Plug-in with Optional Hardware Controller and Signature Presets

PLUGIN

image.thumb.png.60e5f71382f92ff11a2b1e5cde8a7d42.png

Hardware Desktop Controller

image.png.5bf2848c05d0fff419f72d2eee7839cf.png

Application

Edited by jesse g
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Jesse and I got it for $29.99 from Sweetwater a while back!  
Easily worth the OP price and $29.99 was a STEAL!

I did not see that deal!!

With Jesse saying this was a "don't pass up deal" even at this price, so I looked, thought, and jumped!!

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

4 hours ago, Grem said:

What kind of authorization does it have Jesse?

Grem,

As long as you have the TC8210-DT controller that is your authorization.  You have to download the actual plugin software from TC Electronics Website.  Download the ~~~>   TC8210 Windows 64b  then just add it to the  Cakewalk plug in Manager as a normal plugin.

• Thanks 1

I just got this in today. Smaller than I was thinking.  They must have used someone with very small hands to make it look much bigger than it really is. It's surface size is about the size of my Samsung S10 cell phone.

Other than that, it looks really cool, and despite its small size, I can access  all the buttons very easily.  

Makes me want to get more!!

It will be several days before I get to install this.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Grem said:

I just got this in today. Smaller than I was thinking.  They must have used someone with very small hands to make it look much bigger than it really is. It's surface size is about the size of my Samsung S10 cell phone.

Other than that, it looks really cool, and despite its small size, I can access  all the buttons very easily.  

Makes me want to get more!!

It will be several days before I get to install this.

Wait until you hear it in action Grem.   Oh, I though about the small size of the controller when you said you purchased it, but I thought you should have the same experience as the rest of use when we first received the shipped box.  Wow, that's small!!   🤣

• Like 2

I should have stated that the small size had nothing to do with build quality.  I saw the stand it sits on, placed it on the counter and started playing with the buttons and it never moved. First thing I thought was nice. That stand is well designed.  In the back of the stand it has a  screw hole, so I have assumed that there is another type stand to hold more of them together?

I am liking this purchase so far, let me be clear about that. Looking forward to digging into this little box!!

Edited by Grem
  • Like 2