IK Total Max issues.

kitekrazy

Registered  TS Max 4 om 5/4

In my account all have new serial numbers for Max products  except for Sample Tank Max which still has the 2021 registered date.

Syntronik Max has the new serial number but in my account page you can't download sounds without them wanting you to pay for activation.

I email USA support and they don't seem to listen and given me everything but listed above.   I want to download my sounds from the account to archive them.

Total Studio is Total Shit since it's missing the ST4 Max serial.  

I sent pictures of both issue and they seem to give what is worse than an automated respone.

Just fix it pretty *****in please.

I never had this piss poor support from IK. 

I can only enter my Total Shit Max serial so many times into their flakey authorization manager.

Just fix ir pretty *****in please.   I want what is entitled to my purchase in my web account.

Edited by kitekrazy

Ouch, sorry to hear that. Did you try submitting a separate ticket (not replying to the first)? Support people can vary night vs day, and I had similar last year with Steinberg. First ticket zero response, second ticket was months later and I got a self-contained email with links and serials that resolved the issue in 10 minutes.

3 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

The end users gets the same response that could have been automated.

Hey now!  Don't be putting AI down!  I bet you would have probably gotten MUCH better service from one! 😜

AI > RS...

1 hour ago, mettelus said:

Ouch, sorry to hear that. Did you try submitting a separate ticket (not replying to the first)? Support people can vary night vs day, and I had similar last year with Steinberg. First ticket zero response, second ticket was months later and I got a self-contained email with links and serials that resolved the issue in 10 minutes.

Usually IK support is great.  Of course there is Peter but he's not here that much.

Here is the GENERIC response - DESPITE that fact that I stated SPECIFICALLY in the email
that it shows up in the Product Manager but NOT in my online account!

Hello Larry,

Thanks for your patience while we got back to you.

You will need to authorize your Total Studio 4 MAX serial number first in Product Manager:

www.ikmultimedia.com/products/productmanager

All of your software included with this bundle will be available for download and authorization here.

Regards,

Obviously READING is not their forte!

• Like 1

So I got a quick reply to my "Are you unable to read" response...

This is the reply:

Hello,

Are you unable to download or access any software?

All your software products are showing up in your User Area.

Regards,

And SampleTank 4 MAX V2 does NOT show up in my user area
on the website.

They've got some REAL issues apparently!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

So I got a quick reply to my "Are you unable to read" response...

This is the reply:

Hello,

Are you unable to download or access any software?

All your software products are showing up in your User Area.

Regards,

And SampleTank 4 MAX V2 does NOT show up in my user area
on the website.

They've got some REAL issues apparently!

Get used to it!  This is what ALL support calls will be like once AI takes over the jobs!

(And it sure sounds like that's exactly what's already happened here!)

• Like 2

At least you got a response. I emailed the local Steinberg distributor about an issue I'm having with them not sending me an access code for the latest version of Wavelab LE (they have to as this is not a product which is available for purchase and only comes bundled with select hardware) like they've done with Cubase LE. The only thing I got back was a customer satisfaction survey. Reason Studios completely ignored my email after I requested a download link they made disappear for a product I have a license for.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Registered  TS Max 4 om 5/4

In my account all have new serial numbers for Max products  except for Sample Tank Max which still has the 2021 registered date.

Syntronik Max has the new serial number but in my account page you can't download sounds without them wanting you to pay for activation.

I email USA support and they don't seem to listen and given me everything but listed above.   I want to download my sounds from the account to archive them.

Total Studio is Total Shit since it's missing the ST4 Max serial.  

I sent pictures of both issue and they seem to give what is worse than an automated respone.

I never had this piss poor support from IK. 

I can only enter my Total Shit Max serial so many times into their flakey authorization manager.

Just fix ir pretty *****in please.   I want what is entitled to my purchase in my web account.

FYI my Sampe Tank 4 MAX v2 shows registered at the bottom of the list in the Products tab for Sample Tank 4 (as well as Sample Tank 4  at the top of the list). Same situ for all the other MAX 4 products.

4 hours ago, Bapu said:

FYI my Sampe Tank 4 MAX v2 shows registered at the bottom of the list in the Products tab for Sample Tank 4 (as well as Sample Tank 4  at the top of the list). Same situ for all the other MAX 4 products.

Yet if I want to download those sounds from my account this happens

Sounds expired? You can reactivate ALL of your sounds downloads access by purchasing 1 (one) 'Download Reactivation Credit' in IK Multimedia's webstore. Reactivation will open download access for 180 days for all registered products. Once you have purchased it, come back here and click 'Reactivate'. We recommend that you keep a backup copy of your downloaded files.

After 3 Max versions I can still download Philharmonik 2.    Syntronic and Sampletank - no.

Latest reply:

I have reactivated your sound content for another 180 days time.

If you have any further questions or concerns at this time, please feel free to reply here.

Thanks.

Thanks, but that was never the issue...LOL

• Haha 2

Thanks for your report here. It is confirmed that the new SampleTank 4 MAX v2 is not appearing properly in the User Area at this time. It does appear in the IK Product Manager, which is the suggested install method at this time.

That said, the missing SampleTank 4 MAX v2 has been reported and should be fixed in the morning.

I went ahead and reactivated your sound content as well for another 180 days time just in case its needed.

Meanwhile some of my shit in Sampletank is no longer authorized and I think the support fuxed that.   Also trying to fix this on my own I got a warning from my ISP I've used 75% of my bandwidith.   FUverymuchIK.

• Sad 2

32 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Thanks for your report here. It is confirmed that the new SampleTank 4 MAX v2 is not appearing properly in the User Area at this time. It does appear in the IK Product Manager, which is the suggested install method at this time.

That said, the missing SampleTank 4 MAX v2 has been reported and should be fixed in the morning.

I went ahead and reactivated your sound content as well for another 180 days time just in case its needed.

Meanwhile some of my shit in Sampletank is no longer authorized and I think the support fuxed that.   Also trying to fix this on my own I got a warning from my ISP I've used 75% of my bandwidith.   FUverymuchIK.

At least this is a real answer...not some lame attempt at appeasement! LOL

• Like 2