IK Support now clueless - Yes it's a big fricking deal!

kitekrazy

Registered  TS Max 4 om 5/4

In my account all have new serial numbers for Max products  except for Sample Tank Max which still has the 2021 registered date.

Syntronik Max has the new serial number but in my account page you can't download sounds without them wanting you to pay for activation.

I email USA support and they don't seem to listen and given me everything but listed above.   I want to download my sounds from the account to archive them.

Total Studio is Total Shit since it's missing the ST4 Max serial.  

I sent pictures of both issue and they seem to give what is worse than an automated respone.

Just fix it pretty *****in please.

I never had this piss poor support from IK. 

I can only enter my Total Shit Max serial so many times into their flakey authorization manager.

Just fix ir pretty *****in please.   I want what is entitled to my purchase in my web account.

Just fix it pretty *****in please.

Edited by kitekrazy
  • Sad 5

Now that you mention it, I don't have a new SampleTank 4 Max V2 after buying Total Studio 4 MAX!
I have all the others that are new, but my SampleTank 4 still shows the old ones, and not the new one!

Edited by cclarry

6 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Now that you mention it, I don't have a new SampleTank 4 Max after buying Total Studio 4 MAX!
I have all the others that are new, but my SampleTank 4 still shows the old ones, and not the new one!

Try to download Syntronik sounds from your account.  They want you to pony up to reactivate.

I can download Modo Drum, Philharmink, Sampletron.

Does TS4 MAX have ST4 MAX v.1 or ST4 MAX v.2?  I thought ST4 MAX v.2 came out after TS4 MAX, but I didn't go back to investigate.

UPDATE: Just checked: Currently, the TS4 MAX page says this:

SampleTank 4 for Total Studio 4 MAX comes loaded with all 34 expansion libraries including 12 new ones like Beat Machines and Bionic Drums, Salsa Percussion Loops, The Resonator, The Code Volumes 1 & 2, plus the complete Mojo Synthesis Collection. It’s a massive resource of loops, grooves, sounds and effects to keep you inspired and productive.

Edited by User 905133
  • Like 1

Just now, cclarry said:

I've sent a Support Ticket also...

That's where you troubles being.  Support was never this half assed.  

Here's come the bullshit.

Thanks for your patience while we got back to you.

You will need to authorize your Total Studio 4 MAX serial number first in Product Manager:

No shit Sherlock

Please do this below:

Load the SampleTank 4 Stand alone.
- Click the Gear button at the bottom right
- Then click Sound Content
- Show me a screen shot of the full paths for anything listed here please.

- There should only be only the main
SampleTank 3
SampleTank 4
folders listed here usually. Any other locations/sub folders can cause issues in stability.

A good example of NOT LISTENING.  The issue is in my account.  I want to download them there and not in the instruments.  That was done.

4 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I've sent a Support Ticket also...

I feel your pain for what you're about to endure..

They could simply replace their entire tech support front line with ChatGPT and it would significant improvement as at least it would take into account what you've already written in the ticket.

At least some of their products are pretty decent and Peter is great, because it's not their tech support helping with sales 🙂

• Great Idea 2

3 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Does TS4 MAX have ST4 MAX v.1 or ST4 MAX v.2?  I thought ST4 MAX v.2 came out after TS4 MAX, but I didn't go back to investigate.

No license.  Yet the sounds can be downloaded in the authorization mangler.

Hopefully they wouldn't full that kind of shit.

They will be right there with Waves asking us to pony up a little more for ST Max v.2.   I doubt they do that.

4 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Try clicking sounds download in Syntronik 2 and it will say they are expired.

No...mine show 173 days...it's only the Syntronik V1 products that show expired

EDIT:  Syntronik 2 says "Expired Downloads" but al the individual products are there
and show 172 days left to download

Edited by cclarry