EastWest Spaces II upgrade from I 49$

Yan Filiatrault

Thanks, Yan.  Been looking to legitimize on a rig.  

I should note the upgrade process isn't instant, the installation instructions are confusing (said to install "Opus" in one section), and when I goto my account, it says "PendingApproval", like my girlfriend's parents.  And, no demo/trial period is offered to me right now.  

Haha as an owner of EastWest Spaces II, I guess I should take consolation that it might only take 4 years after the release of EastWest Spaces III before an affordable upgrade path appears. Huzzah!

$184 upgrade price vs $149 purchase - never fear. Just wait 4 years. 

https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/topic/16570-eastwest-spaces-to-spaces-ii-upgrade-116/#:~:text=Spaces I owners can upgrade to Spaces II,II outright for a 60% discount%2C just %24149.

If I see East West Spaces III in the next 6 months, I'm going to take a very unfavourable view of the company. Very unfavourable. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, fret_man said:

As owner of EastWest Spaces II, would you please tell me if it includes IRs for the Ryman Auditorium? Thank you, sir.

And if it includes a slider to dial in creaky wooden floorboards and seats, that would be nice as well! Love that place.

I've had Spaces I for ten years? and never upgraded for the reasons that are obvious to anyone who can do basic math about upgrade paths.

However, with this new offer, does anyone with Spaces II want to rave about it?

On 5/6/2023 at 9:37 PM, PhonoBrainer said:

And if it includes a slider to dial in creaky wooden floorboards and seats, that would be nice as well! Love that place.

I've had Spaces I for ten years? and never upgraded for the reasons that are obvious to anyone who can do basic math about upgrade paths.

However, with this new offer, does anyone with Spaces II want to rave about it?

Been using Spaces I for years and years. Have Spaces II as part of Composer Cloud and use it regularly. Is the upgrade worth it?

Yes. A lot more features / tweaking options and a much much larger IR and preset database. $50 is a no brainer imo.

Edited by Carl Ewing
  • Like 3