Reason Updated to 12.6 and 40% off

cclarry

Upgrade And Save 40%

Reason 12.6 comes with support for Apple Silicon machines and no longer requires an active internet connection to run. Get 40% off your upgrade to Reason 12.

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/

You can also subscribe to Reason+ and get access to every Reason instrument, player, and effect, plus all the exclusive weekly Sound Packs. Get 40% off a full year of Reason+ or try one month for $1.

To get your discounted price for Reason+ use the code: 126-MAYSALE-40 when signing up.

GET REASON+

The campaign is valid until midnight 08/May/2023 CET and cannot be combined with coupon codes or any other offer. The coupon code can’t be applied to existing Reason+ subscriptions.

• Like 3

It is a real shame to have to pay for this type of update as well as the maintenance ones, just like Studio one and Cubase one never ends up owning the software in life, one thing is to pay for improvements and incorporation of new features and another thing is this scam of pretending to profit with maintenance updates and or bug fixes because of the developers....

This a free update if you already own Reason 12.  If you don’t then you also get the mimic sampler instrument, vst3 support, the new combinator and hi resolution graphics. Reason 12 came out in 2021 and has had almost 2 years of free updates now.

• Like 2

I have been able to get the subscription at JRR for @ $80 each of the past two Black Friday sales.  So far I am OK with the value, even though I pretty much only use the rack.  You can't use the JRR code to add to an active sub- you need to wait for your sub to expire, and then use the JRR provided link to register/renew.  At least that is how it worked for me last December.  I sat on the code for six weeks before using it.  Things can change though, I suppose. YMMV.

• Like 1

I would be absolutely shocked if they gave away Objekt for free.  The last time they gave away one of their devices for free was Drum Sequencer, but I believe you had to be an R10 user and then it was only freely available for one month.

Highly unlikely, but you never know. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hurricane said:

I would be absolutely shocked if they gave away Objekt for free.  The last time they gave away one of their devices for free was Drum Sequencer, but I believe you had to be an R10 user and then it was only freely available for one month.

Highly unlikely, but you never know. 

Maybe they want to make up for waiting so long with Apple Silicon :)