Eventide Anthology XII sale

fret_man

https://www.eventideaudio.com/plug-ins/anthology-xii/

Enhance the Sound of your Recordings and Mixes with Anthology XII.

Upgrades as low as $29!

And the website says "Save over 60% on the most comprehensive plug-ins collection for mixing & mastering".

But I think the website is having difficulties right now because it's not recognizing my existing products that would be eligible for a discount. Yesterday my price was $299 but today I just see the full sale price of $599.

1 hour ago, smallstonefan said:

Mine is like $120. Other than the fix flanger and phaser I don't really see anything I want that's worth the upgrade... :/

How much of the other stuff do you already have to get that upgrade price?

14 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

How much of the other stuff do you already have to get that upgrade price?

My price is $269 and I own three Eventide plugs that I paid $29 each for, plus two freebies.  I also do have Equivocate (Free) and Generate ($40), but since those are not part of the Eventide bundle, so I don't know if they "count" for a discount.  Interesting that during the last sale, my price was still $269 but I bought "Shimmer" for $29 and the bundle price is still the same.  I still don't think there is enough for me to make use of for the bundle, so I was happy to pick up the single.

• Like 2

Worked like this for me. I got Quadravox free on PB. Then a friend gave me three of the H9 plugins which he got free with hardware I think. Then I got Equivocate free somewhere but I have no idea from where. If anybody remembers it being free the last year or so please clue me in.  Then I got the rest of the H9 plugins for $4 each because of some sort of glitch. The end up was that my upgrade was $149. So a total of  $173 for the whole thing. Not too shabby for the Figgster. :)

Edited by MrFigg
  • Like 3