Celestial Soda Pop - Gagarin tribute remix

Asato Maa

This remix is dedicated to the feat of the first cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin, who on April 12, 1961 did the impossible 🚀

The composition contains voices from the mission control center, Yuri Gagarin and the news about the flight.

I calibrated each instrument in terms of sound in accordance with the original track. In total, the work on the track took about three months.
This is probably one of my coolest compositions at the moment.
Cosmic, symphonic, mind-blowing ✨

And I also dedicate this composition to Ray Lynch himself, who is already 80 years old 🔥

https://asatomaa.bandcamp.com/track/celestial-soda-pop-gagarin-tribute-remix

475588282_.thumb.png.daec921f5c3c0524ea0c497f1156237a.png

Edited by Asato Maa
  • Like 1

3 months well spent. The sounds/instruments are very good choices. The mix sounds good over here. One of my songs is about a mandatory evacuation I had to do due to a nearby large wildfire threatening my area. I used actual helicopter sounds, some clips from news broadcasts etc. So I think including news and reality clips in a song is a good way to add to the authenticity and add to its meaning as you did here. Good job.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2023 at 3:07 AM, treesha said:

3 months well spent. The sounds/instruments are very good choices. The mix sounds good over here. One of my songs is about a mandatory evacuation I had to do due to a nearby large wildfire threatening my area. I used actual helicopter sounds, some clips from news broadcasts etc. So I think including news and reality clips in a song is a good way to add to the authenticity and add to its meaning as you did here. Good job.

Thank you very much for your feedback! I'm glad you liked the track! I agree that voices and effects bring music add to the authenticity!
Have a nice day!

On 4/22/2023 at 3:58 PM, Bajan Blue said:

Excellent mix, some great sounds - really enjoyed this

cool stuff

Nigel

Nigel, thank you sincerely for your feedback! Glad you liked the mix and sounds! All the best to you! ✨

Edited by Asato Maa

On 4/26/2023 at 11:28 AM, bjornpdx said:

I like the historic audio and the song certainly has a strong beat. After a while I kind of wanted to hear more variation in the beat and maybe another lead synth on top. Well, just my opinion.
Enjoyed the listen.
-Bjorn

Bjorn, thank you for the interesting comment!

I agree with your opinion about more variation in the beat and maybe another lead synth on top! It's very useful idea! I'll try to do it in the next composition!

Have a good day! 💫