Make me an offer on an EZKeys Sound Module Serial

Bapu

6 minutes ago, Zo said:

why so ? 

Toon set an end date for upgrading from Superior 2 to Superior 3.
Their product, their option. Some were late to "pull the trigger" and upgrade; then when the couldn't they were pi$$ed; snooze you lose!

@Wookiee totally legit to sell, or give away, "unregistered" serial numbers.
I have done it myself...

t

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

Toon set an end date for upgrading from Superior 2 to Superior 3.
Their product, their option. Some were late to "pull the trigger" and upgrade; then when the couldn't they were pi$$ed; snooze you lose!

@Wookiee totally legit to sell, or give away, "unregistered" serial numbers.
I have done it myself...

t

Personally speaking I thought the upgrade price was also crazy.  I think the asking price for an upgrade was more than double what I'd paid for SD 2 just a few months before release.  And them they also had a very short period.  

I don't think I've even used SD 2 on a project and just abandoned it as there is no upgrade path.

I understand the frustration many feel and why some have “washed their hands” of Toon. I’m embedded in the eco system and have followed the upgrade path on SD, EZD, and now EZK. The SD3 upgrade was far and away the most expensive. SD2 is a powerful program, shame to let it just sit…

but we are drifting off topic so let’s return to the program already in progress…

t

Edited by DeeringAmps
  • Like 1

So is it allowed to sell legitimate licences on this forum?
There's no formal thread or sub forum as per KVR etc, so I assumed it isn't allowed.

I don't have plans to sell anything but I have a bunch of freebies that I plan to dispose of at some point.

2 hours ago, Technostica said:

So is it allowed to sell legitimate licences on this forum?

You are misunderstanding. I am not talking about licenses. I am talking about (as yet) un registered serial numbers for EZKeys 1 sound modules that were purchased from Thomann (or any other reseller)

http://Toontrack EZkeys Sound Expansion – Thomann United States (thomannmusic.com)

An owner of these serials can use them any time. But since EZKeys 2 will be coming out on May 16th 2023, any unused serial numbers will no longer work for new EZKeys 2 sound modules. However all EZKeys 1 sound modules will load in EZKeys 2. 

It is very unlikely that Toontrack will release any new EZKeys 1 sound modules before May 16th 2023.

I am offering the serial;s for grabs if you PM me a reasonable offer. If you bought the above 3 serials bundle they would cost you $228 (or $76 per module). I offering the serials in batches of 1, 2 or 3 based on anyone's offer (firts come firt serve).

I'm only offering these for those that don't have some of the current sound expansion modules to get them before May 16th 2023, because I already own all 17 EZKeys 1 sound modules. On May16th hey will be useless according to Toontrack.

Edited by Bapu

Having thoroughly reviewed this it is apparent that Ed @Bapu is not trying to profit from goods he owns. Those goods are unregistered serial numbers for Toontrack expansion packs. He is not profiting as he has asked for offers, not a set price above that value, giving a retailers list price as a guide to the goods potential value.

He is not providing a link to a company that would result in him profiting, Ed is not a company and does not appear to be affiliated to Toontrack or Thomann. If he was that would be a breach of forum rules. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3