Was bored...

craigb

Some people will do just about anything these days to get people to listen to their music xD

I got to give the guy credit , he did invent a  Guitar alteration that praise and worship muscians may approve of  🕶️

To bad he didn't plan his guitars modifcations better .   He could have won over the whole global natural environmental  community by letting a woodpecker make all the holes in his guitar for him .😉

Sad but true ...Guitar Center aint gonna offer him $hiT on a trade in no matter how hard he pleads his case and tries to promote his "brilliant invention ".🤪

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, craigb said:

*Thinks Kenny hasn't seen the market fools are willing to pay for fake aged guitars and pre-damaged things!* 🤔

il_300x300.2938184404_lr3m.jpg

Some people are into relic guitars . On the top end of things The Fender Custom Shop will take a 3 thousand dollar guitar , relic the heck out of it , and charge you between 10 to 15 thousand for an authentic Fender relic ....

It's true man 😁 some people love em . some people hate em .

You can just give me the money / price difference so I can go out and find a reliced  old high mileage biker chick to date .

Holding Milo's paw while watching hallmark movies on Valentines Day 2 years in a row is great and I love the guy ... , the thing is we need to shake things up around here .xD

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Now that you mention it , I think I'm gonna have to drill a hole in one of my guitars , put a candle in it , quiet my thoughts and open up a heart to heart dialouge with the higher power in  charge up stairs 🤗

Kenny

Hope you get the upstairs and not the downstairs 🤣

Maybe use an LED candle too. Don't want anything to happen to you Kenny ;)

3 hours ago, InstrEd said:

These guitars are perfect for Holy Services    ;)

2 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Now that you mention it , I think I'm gonna have to drill a hole in one of my guitars , put a candle in it , quiet my thoughts and open up a heart to heart dialouge with the higher power in  charge up stairs 🤗

Kenny

2 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Hope you get the upstairs and not the downstairs 🤣

Maybe use an LED candle too. Don't want anything to happen to you Kenny ;)

Yes I want to take the up escalator beause the way things are going these days in todays world , I'm  guessing living on Earth may be a promotional trailer for the downstairs after life 🔥🔥😰🔥🔥

MIlo read your post and he also wants me to  buy one of those LED candles .🕯️while I'm at it I may as well pick up one of these too.🧯

all the best.

Kenny

When Curly was working at a guitar factory he came up with a plan to not get poked in the eye's anymore by Moe when he was playing his guitar.

So Curly came up the idea of drilling holes everywhere on a guitar this way when Moe went to poke him in the eyes Curly would position the guitar to block Moes fingers and trap them in the guitars holes .

At first the guitar factory where Curly worked didn't know what to think about his idea so after extesive testing and market research they finaly awarded Curly employee of the month for having invented The Tone Letter Outer

Kenny

• Haha 3