APD Deal #10 - London Strings by Aria Sounds

cclarry

4 hours ago, fret_man said:

Wait, I thought Aria was  developer to stay away from for some reason. I remember reading that here and, at the time, it seemed to be  consensus among several respected members. Did I get that wrong? I've always dismissed Aria.

I've never once see a positive post about the developer and have a friend who bought their string library and basically described it as an unmitigated disaster in terms of sample quality,  consistency,  layering and scripting. On Facebook,  where I'm normally careful about not posting anything that could be controversial (seriously,  because I own a business and I'm a writer and public speaker I don't need to lose customers because someone doesn't like my opinions, and of course,  I have lots of them) , when I saw an Aria library ad  by APD, I responded to a person asking if anyone could share their  opinion about  the library, I shared what I knew. A bunch of people who bought ended up posting they bought it and everything I wrote was true. it turned into a really friendly group, although I'm sure that APD and the developer didn't feel the same. But I am an APD customer.  

So I guess there were two times I posted something critical about a sample developer on Facebook. Let's just say the other developer didn't  take  criticism so well. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1