FL Studio is on sale until 30th Nov 2022:

cclarry

If you already own one of their bundles check to see what's your 'Black Friday Bonus' upgrade is to higher editions - for example $85 from Signature to ALL Plugins editions.

If the All Plugin Editions included the VST versions I'd be jumping on this.  As is (in my case) I have to question the rationality of paying money to only acquire DAW trapped plugins + 5 Producer Loops Sample Packs libraries (that I may never use) for a DAW I only now occasionally fire up.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Lionel said:

How does one purchase one of these bundles with the VSTs?  Do you have to buy a boxed version?  Don't know much about FL stuff.

Not from Image-Line...
I don't know if you can find a 'box' version somewhere that does, maybe...
The bundles include versions that only run within the FL Studio DAW

You can still pick up various Image-Line VSTs through JRR Shop, and other 3rd party venders.  I suspect we'll see a couple on sale with the holiday sales coming up.
A number of their plugins are excellent but they won't be seeing any further development (i.e. no VST3 versions - ever) which is a shame. 

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Lionel said:

How does one purchase one of these bundles with the VSTs?  Do you have to buy a boxed version?  Don't know much about FL stuff.

As @TheSteven said, IL no longer creates/offers VST versions of their plugs, BUT- FL Studio itself can run as a VSTi as either a single or multi-out device, allowing relatively simple access to any of the FL instruments.  Perhaps this is why they stopped devoting time to individual VST development.  Note that FL Studio as a plugin is only offered as a VST2 device currently, but it is 64 bit.

• Like 2

On 11/4/2022 at 6:01 PM, Bapu said:

Tempted to get Producer Edition. Same price from Sweetwater and interest free $7/mo for 24 months ...or... $10 more/mo for the All Plugins edition.

If you already use and like FL, then you can ignore this comment... ;)

Otherwise suggest trying the demo first. The only thing I that liked about FL is the piano roll. Everything else just didn't click with me at all. YMMV of course..