Melda Meldway Grand Piano

cclarry

We miked Steinway D concert piano with 7 high-end microphone pairs to create over 40GB sample library. MeldwayGrand lets you freely mix all the sources. In addition, MeldwayGrand also carries a set of creative effects that can turn this beautiful piano into something completely different.

$48 / FREE

Free?

MSoundFactory and MSoundFactoryLE users can download all Premium instruments published and produced by MeldaProduction free of charge (now and in future too). But those who don't want the whole collection and are interested in a particular instrument only (such as DreamMachines) can purchase them separately and run them in MSoundFactoryPlayer - the free edition of MSoundFactory).

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MeldwayGrand

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 6

Note if you are buying this (i.e. you don't already have MSoundFactory LE or the full version)

MSoundFactoryLE is currenlty on sale for the same price as this single instrument so buy that instead to get it plus everything else!

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MSoundFactoryLE

Also throwing out my referral code out there for any new user for another 20% off

MELDA31209027

This one would be worth it, IMO given how good that piano sounds.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Great Idea 5

8 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

Melda everything users already have this one for some time.  It's bloated.

I do wish it had options to let you download only the Mic Pairs you want.  But that many mic combinations with enough articulations for every note in high resolution does take up space.   At least 6 sets of mics, I think most of not all are L/R so 12 mics or so worth.

One man's bloat is another mans "this is the only grand piano I'll ever need"

It is the best sounding Piano VST I've got that is for sure.  Lower RES with only the mics I use would have been fine for me though.  

Also only came out of Beta recently.  While it has been availabe to even LE owners for a while, they also considered it beta and in my experience it was beta with plenty of little bugs for sure.  Not sure if it is rock solid yet or not.

Edited by Brian Walton

2 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

Oh no. Not another piano to think about. I am still wobbling about getting a plugin on sale that I don't need , just so I can get the free UVI piano that I don't need.

Hahaha, SAME!

What about a $12 Cherry Audio synth, or maybe just a $5 Kontakt lib from Soundiron?

• Haha 1