KV331 Update to Everything E-mail Offer (Possible Deal)

User 905133

SynthMaster owners who don't yet have the Everything Bundle might want to SHOULD check their e-mails. 

We are currently running annual Summer Sale, and we have huge savings for our products until September 4. Since you made purchases from our shop in the past, we created a coupon code for you, in case you are interested to upgrade to our Everything Bundle. Our Everything Bundle is currently 60% OFF / $149. (FYI: That's the lowest price of the year!)

Your coupon code is: [redacted]** and it will give you [discount redacted]*** towards purchasing Everything Bundle for [final price redacted]***. Just so you know, this coupon can only be used towards purchasing the full product, it doesn't apply to upgrades/crossgrades from other products. and just like our Summer Sale, the coupon is valid until September 4.

**It looks like the the code is a unique, per account code. **** EDIT: amount of discount and final price also removed. Evidently those are also unique, per account amounts, too.]  

NOTE:  The email also has info that would be of interest as well.

So far, we have released 14 expansions for SynthMaster One and 37 expansions for SynthMaster 2. All of those expansions (and future ones) are part of our Everything Bundle. Have a listen to the audio demos for our Everything Bundle, Everything bundle comes with 2 awesome synths + 51 expansions (6250+ presets so far) + free upgrade to SynthMaster 3.0 ($29 value). 

My e-mail includes other details (including download** / purchase instructions) on:

• Alonso Sound Future Rave for SynthMaster 2 released
  • NatLife Disco Funk for SynthMaster 2 released
  • Bluffmunkey Cinematic Sounds for SynthMaster One released

**Just an FYI: Your version of SynthMaster 2 /Synthmaster One might have slightly different wording. 

SynthMaster 2 users can easily download these expansion inside SynthMaster 2:

1. Click on the preset name on the top header, popup menu will show up
  2. Click on "Restore my expansions" menu, SynthMaster 2 will start downloading the expansion bank(s)

For the second step, I chose "Restore my preset banks." The first step worked exactly as stated.  

Edited by User 905133
(3) dollar discount and final price redacted, too. (2) changed "might want to" to "SHOULD" to be more assertive in my old age; (1) to add a few more details
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 1

"Everything" owners will get a free upgrade to SynthMaster 3!!!  Whenever it is finally released. The developer claims that he is finally putting his full attention toward this!!!

Definitely recommend the "Everything" bundle. I don't love every expansion pack, but there are so many good ones that make the bundle worth it. You even get all new expansions for free as they are released. :)

My favorites preset banks for SynthMaster 2 are the ones in Nori Ubukata's "Historic Synth Giants" and "Dawn of Electronic Music" series, and Big Tone's "Analog Basics" and "Tableworks" series. Plus there are plenty of others in the Pop, EDM, and electronic genres.

For SynthMaster One, there are now 14 banks, which are a bit more recent than the SynthMaster 2 banks, and lean toward the modern electronic styles, with the exception of Bluffmunkey's "Darkwave Sounds" and "Cinematic Sounds".

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2

If I understand the email correctly, besides the two synths, the Everything Bundle includes all existing expansions--51 (6250+ presets so far)--*and future ones* plus a free upgrade to SynthMaster 3.0 ($29)! Seems like a no-brainer. 

• Great Idea 3

@Sander Verstraten and @pseudopop Thanks for the details from your emails.  I have redacted both the discounted amount and the final price from my original post.  The reason I wrote the post to say SynthMaster owners should check their e-mails was because I was unsure if all SynthMaster owners got the e-mails.  That's also why I put "Possible Deal" in the original post.

But while it seemed clear to me that the codes were personalized and probably linked to our accounts, I didn't think that the discounted amounts were randomized (or differed on some other basis). 

I still wonder (1) why people with the Everything Bundle already have gotten discounts and (2) if some SynthMaster owners got the email and some didn't.

I don't know if everyone who goes to various websites sees the same thing or not.  So, for what it worth, on the KV331 website, I see a 60% off sale listed with the Everything Bundle listed at $149 which I assume is for anyone, including people with and without prior purchases.

So, I would hope that all prior KV331 Audio customers got at least some additional discount with a presumably customized coupon code.  

Apologies to all if my post got your hopes up and you didn't get a fantastic deal. 

Edited by User 905133
phrase reworded in the next to last sentence for the sake of clarity

1 hour ago, User 905133 said:

some SynthMaster owners got the email and some didn't.

Everything owner here. I did not get any recent email from them. My last email from KV331 was in May 2022, announcing NKS & VST3 compatibility.

I remember way, way, back that if you bought something from KV331 they would send you a personal discount coupon towards an upgrade. Sort of applying anything that you had purchased towards a future bundle. That would have been a different amount based on your situation.

1 hour ago, User 905133 said:

Apologies to all if my post got your hopes up and you didn't get a fantastic deal. 

$149 is still the lowest price I can recall seeing for the full Everything Bundle, without an upgrade of some kind. :)

If you already own anything from KV331, and didn't receive a coupon, you should contact support and ask if you can get a discount on the $149 deal. They may help you out!

https://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx

• Great Idea 1

Synthmaster 2.9 in depth:

• 0:00 - Intro
  • 0:32 - Architecture & Layout
  • 6:25 - Frequency Modulation
  • 9:43 - Activating the Oscillators
  • 10:00 - Amplitude Modulation
  • 13:07 - Filter Structure
  • 16:07 - FX Routing
  • 16:43 - Oscillator Types
  • 17:23 - Basic Oscillator
  • 21:39 - Additive Oscillator
  • 24:28 - Wavetable Oscillator
  • 27:48 - Vector Oscillator
  • 33:19 - Miscellaneous Options

Edited by abacab

Synthmaster One - In depth:

• 0:00 - Intro
  • 0:40 - Setup & Basics
  • 2:36 - The Browser
  • 4:11 - Oscillators (Part I)
  • 11:01 - Filters
  • 11:48 - LFO Filter Modulation
  • 18:12 - Mod Envelop Modulation
  • 21:10 - Modulation Matrix
  • 22:08 - Oscillators (Part II) - Wavetable Synthesis
  • 27:00 - Audio & Filter Routing
  • 30:34 - Effects
  • 32:34 - More on Modulation...
  • 34:23 - Assigning Preset Scales
  • 35:41 - Glide/Portamento Settings
  • 36:38 - Additional Settings
  • 37:43 - The Arpeggiator/Sequencer

I don't understand the pricing on this deal...

The email says code gives me a $31 discount for $118
yet on web page:  Upgrade from SynthMaster 2: $109.00

If I click on email link price is $117.99 in cart, if I delete coupon the price drops to $109 (probably because I previously had the SM2 Upgrade in cart).

So lower price it is...

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2