IK Free Comprexxor Plugin

Tim Smith

And why the heck was the "Where's Larry?" thread LOCKED???!  

Is this just some snowflake going along with the globalist agenda to suppress humanity?

I certainly didn't see anything in the so-called "rules" that caring about a prominent forum member is a cause for stupid reaction...

4a5302c0d23e5647f740ea99d2c0cda8.gif

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, craigb said:

Is this just some snowflake going along with the globalist agenda to suppress humanity?

I certainly didn't see anything in the so-called "rules" that caring about a prominent forum member is a cause for stupid reaction...

4a5302c0d23e5647f740ea99d2c0cda8.gif

I have no idea. I guess we can start another where is Larry thread?

18 hours ago, craigb said:

JMO:  I could be wrong, but I suspect it was locked because some [expletive deleted by choice] posted a message tirade that was totally inappropriate given the love the rest of us were sharing and amounted to a diatribe tirade against all participants in the forum.   

In short, one inconsiderate, self-serving  [expletive deleted by choice] ruined it for the everyone else.  

When I read the post that lambasted everyone on the forum (to put it mildly), it occurred to me that the intent of that post was to get the thread locked.  We should have heeded the "Ignore the TROLL" heads up.

Edited by User 905133
minor edit
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

"Ignore the TROLL" heads up.

Was my post. I also “reported” the troll’s post. Evidently a moderator felt it best to shut things down. Personally, I would have asked folks to edit their quotes of the troll, and deleted and blocked the troll; but…

t

• Great Idea 1

22 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

JMO:  I could be wrong, but I suspect it was locked because some [expletive deleted by choice] posted a message tirade that was totally inappropriate given the love the rest of us were sharing and amounted to a diatribe tirade against all participants in the forum.   

In short, one inconsiderate, self-serving  [expletive deleted by choice] ruined it for the everyone else.  

When I read the post that lambasted everyone on the forum (to put it mildly), it occurred to me that the intent of that post was to get the thread locked.  We should have heeded the "Ignore the TROLL" heads up.

Ok, thanks for that info User 955321.  (Oops, sorry!  That's Alex's number! 😁). 

I did not see the post or the replies only the reaction (which, IMO, should have been to simply delete the trolling).  In other words, a poor response not more idiocy.  My apologies for jumping to the all-too-common conclusion.

Still hope Larry's ok though!

17 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

Evidently a moderator felt it best to shut things down. Personally, I would have asked folks to edit their quotes of the troll, and deleted and blocked the troll; but…

10 minutes ago, craigb said:

I did not see the post or the replies only the reaction (which, IMO, should have been to simply delete the trolling).  In other words, a poor response not more idiocy.  My apologies for jumping to the all-too-common conclusion.

I agree Tom, Craig.  I just took a look at the now-closed thread.   So that readers of this thread don't go looking,  the troll's rant and everything after has indeed been deleted.  Not sure if the troll has been banned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1