Crappy 4th?

Bapu

10847207_10152601173252582_8805614441070677340_o.thumb.jpg.e7db10a8826b6b7aabfcd20985f687fe.jpg

Beer? This is all you need (to get you started). I LOVE Guinness.

Plisner Urquell would be a decent second. Pilsners in general.

White beer, too. I used to love Blanche de Chambly by Unibroue back home. I found some down here on occasions. Trader Joe's usually carry some.

Unibroue also had one called Raftman that I used to love. According to their site "This singular amber ale, brewed with a touch of smoked malt whisky, offers the delicate taste of fine Belgian yeast and caramelized apples"

All I know is that I dug it.

That being said, I drink beer once a year, so...

Edited by Rain

An American is in a bar in Germany.

He asks the bartender, "Do you have any American beer?"

The bartender flatly says, "No."

The American says, "Well give me the closest thing you have to an American beer".

The bartender serves him a glass of tap water.

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

Worked.
I never cared for the beechwood flavor of Bud.
Of all the beers I've had, I liked a German beer called Henninger the best. Perhaps because I grew up in Frankfurt where their brewery was located. Every year in elementary school, we took a field trip there and watched it being made. But it tasted good, too.

• Like 1

You're a better man than me. 

I would need to be permanently stationed at a urinal with 17 pints. Those piggy things sound like pork rinds I love those. They have red beet eggs over here in my area. You might like those. Lightly pickled with a touch of sweet. Eggs soaked in hot vinegar and red beets with a touch of sugar.

Old Speckled Hen was a favorite (though I don't really drink anymore).

A4_OSH-Pump_Pint_HR.jpg

This was also a favorite (and created by the owner of the pub I played darts out of!):

https://craftbeertime.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/RogueImperialYoungersSpecialBitterAle-500x669.jpg

And I used to have this on tap in my home bar:

http://www.tasty-takes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/P1000409.jpg

• Great Idea 1

17 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

My preference was always for 17 pints of M&B Mild, a bag or Mr Porky pork scratchings and a pickle egg.

Followed, or course, by a chicken phall and a nan.

You forgot to mention the reinforced privy at the end of the garden.

• Haha 1