Crappy 4th?

Bapu

3 minutes ago, Bapu said:

In the U.S.A.

Yesterday was "Independence day"

Today is "in depends day"

I don't depend on depends yet, but I've had some close calls. There's the " I gotta go", then if the bathroom isn't close I start scanning for a cup of any kind, and hopefully remember which cup it was.

1 minute ago, Tim Smith said:

I don't depend on depends yet, but I've had some close calls. There's the " I gotta go", then if the bathroom isn't close I start scanning for a cup of any kind, and hopefully remember which cup it was.

Just use any cup with light beer in it.  The owner won't notice! 😆

• Haha 2

Makes a good repository I suppose. Probably kills the bushes. 

I once serviced an A/C unit located outside a bar in the back and people would wind up there to get rid of some ballast. The pee was so acidic it ate through the cooling fins.

Don't know how they view Bud in the UK. Here it's sort of average everyday beer. The hops aren't overt nor are they underwhelming. I think it's balanced. My taste is totally different than most. For one thing I seldom ever drink a beer. When I do I don't like the expensive strong hops stuff but that's me. I think I get it too but maybe not.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tim Smith said:

Don't know how they view Bud in the UK. Here it's sort of average everyday beer. The hops aren't overt nor are they underwhelming. I think it's balanced. My taste is totally different than most. For one thing I seldom ever drink a beer. When I do I don't like the expensive strong hops stuff but that's me. I think I get it too but maybe not.

I've had beer in 18 different countries and, still, the worst tasting beer I've ever had (albeit the best advertised) was Bud.  Those Down Under have a similar loser with Foster's (it's Australian for p iss mate!).

https://www.nwdreamer.com/misc/bud.wav

Edited by craigb
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, bdickens said:

Because this is Texas, we had the traditional Perro Caliente with Melón de Agua and washed it down with some Cerveza del Raíz.

Ah, Texas!  One of those Northern Mexico states.  😉👍

16 hours ago, bdickens said:

Because this is Texas, we had the traditional Perro Caliente with Melón de Agua and washed it down with some Cerveza del Raíz.

I don't know what it is but I hope you enjoyed it.

13 hours ago, craigb said:

I've had beer in 18 different countries and, still, the worst tasting beer I've ever had (albeit the best advertised) was Bud.  Those Down Under have a similar loser with Foster's (it's Australian for p iss mate!).

https://www.nwdreamer.com/misc/bud.wav

For such a horrible product they do well in sales. Probably one of the very largest breweries in the world. TBH for me as an unsophisticated very occasional drinker Miller or Bud lite is usually my beer. Next higher on the list of sophisticated beers for me would be a nice German pilsner. As you might guess Blue Moon falls in there too as a more mainline brew here with some of those characteristics. My standards are probably pretty low. Most would give Miller a slight advantage in taste over Bud. We stopped along the way to get filtered water. I use those 5 gallon jugs. The water dispenser is part of a beer distributor, so I went in to get some just in case. There must be 500 different brands in there from all over the world and I walked out with.....Miller Lite. 

• Like 1